VOCAL BATTLE: Tamar vs Beyonce

Started by MAY, October 07, 2015, 04:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on October 07, 2015, 11:18:47 PM
I already know how Tamar is going to approach a song though... I get bored listening to her after a while.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The same way EVERYTIME! That "More  voice texture" thing is fckn FALSE. Beyonce uses her voice in so many more ways. She can give u clean vocals, growls, nice and soft, super low,etc. Tamar sings every song the same way and always ends up at the end hitting some notes she gon fuck up on somebody's stage
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stunna Gor’

Bey is clearly the better vocalist and more trained. But Tamar has the better tone and is a more powerful belter imo.

FINE.

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2015, 11:26:18 PM
Bey is clearly the better vocalist and more trained. But Tamar has the better tone and is a more powerful belter imo.
i can agree with this.

Tamar needs vocal lessons

Nine

Nine

I honestly feel like something's missing from Tamar's voice, every time I hear her. Maybe it's her tone? Idk.

Vonc2002

I can agree that Tamar is the more powerful belter.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 9九 on October 07, 2015, 11:30:03 PM
I honestly feel like something's missing from Tamar's voice, every time I hear her. Maybe it's her tone? Idk.
!!!!!!!!!!
Her voice lacks something imo. Its like Toni but missing that really GREAT element

JCJ.

RAY7

its crazy to me that Tamar is older
been out technically longer
and here we are in 2015 and shes still sloppy live
I do love the end of her songs when she starts going OFF though

RekeRig

Yea she always does well at the end cuz that's when the really parts
kick in :dead: she needs to work on everything else

iman

Y'all don't drag me but I feel like you guys Tamar way too much. Her tone is pretty but her voice isn't all that imo. It's very bland and predictable. Bey has the better voice but Tamar's tone and voice color is more clear and pretty, I guess. But when you think about it, Tamar is stuck vocally. She hasn't grown. Bey has grown vocally cause her voice was messy af in her early days, especially live. As a singer it's important to grow and sustain.

iman

Quote from: 9九 on October 07, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

!!!

iman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2015, 11:30:04 PM
I can agree that Tamar is the more powerful belter.

Yea she can belt but her approach is the same every damn time. At least Bey does different things with her voice.

Young