K. Michelle tells Nicki, "When new girls are coming in, you don't step on them!"

Started by XXX., September 14, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

XXX.

Screaming at everyone from Remy to Cardi to Charlemagne saying the exact same thing about her.

And nNNDBbndnnNDBDBnnnnnn at "We have the same butt doctor!"

LASH her, K!

Nine

b7

Cncncnncncncnncc it's really not about the song, cuz K can clearly write more. What's she's saying is true

THIS level of Insecurity is fucking ugly cuz now ur playing with peoples lives and careers. What if it were a new girl that needed a hit song and that was their only shot? Nicki is disgusting and karma is eating away at her career

And you better believe I'm enjoying it
:blessed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: 1RIG on September 14, 2017, 05:55:03 PM
Cncncnncncncnncc it's really not about the song, cuz K can clearly write more. What's she's saying is true

THIS level of Insecurity is fucking ugly cuz now ur playing with peoples lives and careers. What if it were a new girl that needed a hit song and that was their only shot? Nicki is disgusting and karma is eating away at her career

Where's Rih's karma for stealing Joyride from KWEENashe

:overit:

b7

yummy

Quote from: Nine on September 14, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

Where's Rih's karma for stealing Joyride from KWEENashe

:overit:

do you NOT see her walking around looking like a member of the Klump family rn?

:rudone:

XXX.

nNDNdbdbNDNnnnnn

You better PREACH!

She really is an ugly person, and I love how all that negative energy has manifested itself right back in her career. 

You just know she is FURIOUS as hell at "Bodak Yellow" rising every week!  :kii:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 14, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

nNDNdbdbNDNnnnnn

You better PREACH!

She really is an ugly person, and I love how all that negative energy has manifested itself right back in her career. 

You just know she is FURIOUS as hell at "Bodak Yellow" rising every week!  :kii:
bcncnncnnvnv Nas!

n

I don't care if she hangs out with Lauryn circa 1998, that ain't gon UP the clout, Nickel. Things ain't looking tf good, PERIOD :kii:

Psilocybin

This horse!  :plzstop:

It was Meek's song to give, and he did just that. Isn't this the same bitch that ripped apart sweet Elle Varner over Meek? Sis' has a history of lying. Dumb self.