K. Michelle tells Nicki, "When new girls are coming in, you don't step on them!"

Started by XXX., September 14, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

Quote from: AYR on September 14, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Did K write the song Buy A Heart?
I heard Nicki took all her parts off, so she didn't get writing credit.

But don't know if that's true or not.

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 14, 2017, 06:02:32 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 14, 2017, 06:00:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 14, 2017, 05:55:03 PM
Cncncnncncncnncc it's really not about the song, cuz K can clearly write more. What's she's saying is true

THIS level of Insecurity is fucking ugly cuz now ur playing with peoples lives and careers. What if it were a new girl that needed a hit song and that was their only shot? Nicki is disgusting and karma is eating away at her career

And you better believe I'm enjoying it
:blessed:

nNDNdbdbNDNnnnnn

You better PREACH!

She really is an ugly person, and I love how all that negative energy has manifested itself right back in her career. 

You just know she is FURIOUS as hell at "Bodak Yellow" rising every week!  :kii:
bcncnncnnvnv Nas!

n

I don't care if she hangs out with Lauryn circa 1998, that ain't gon UP the clout, Nickel. Things ain't looking tf good, PERIOD :kii:

BBBBBDnnnnnNBBBnnnnnnn

Nas!

OKAY!  She can sit with that white fag on E! and bring Biggie back from the dead to write her mess, she STILL will not be able to connect any of these Mother Goose nursery rhymes with the streets.  :kii:

b7

Woo! I'm thoroughly entertained by this video. Preach, K!

Pre-ordering her new album mess when it's ready lmao   

b7

Quote from: XXX. on September 14, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 14, 2017, 06:02:32 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 14, 2017, 06:00:35 PM
Cncncnncncncnncc it's really not about the song, cuz K can clearly write more. What's she's saying is true

THIS level of Insecurity is fucking ugly cuz now ur playing with peoples lives and careers. What if it were a new girl that needed a hit song and that was their only shot? Nicki is disgusting and karma is eating away at her career

nNDNdbdbNDNnnnnn

You better PREACH!

She really is an ugly person, and I love how all that negative energy has manifested itself right back in her career. 

You just know she is FURIOUS as hell at "Bodak Yellow" rising every week!  :kii:
bcncnncnnvnv Nas!

n

I don't care if she hangs out with Lauryn circa 1998, that ain't gon UP the clout, Nickel. Things ain't looking tf good, PERIOD :kii:

BBBBBDnnnnnNBBBnnnnnnn

Nas!

OKAY!  She can sit with that white fag on E! and bring Biggie back from the dead to write her rhymes, she STILL will not be able to connect any of these Mother Goose nursery rhymes with the streets.  :kii:
bdncnccncmc
CCc
X
Xx
Xx
Xxx

I have iced coffee coming out of my fucking nose :kii: bitch! Dddffffff woo!

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on September 14, 2017, 06:06:52 PM
Woo! I'm thoroughly entertained by this video. Preach, K!

Pre-ordering her new album mess when it's ready lmao

nNNDBDBND
DBS
FNDSBFDS
FNBSDF
NSFBSDNF
BSFNS
N
N
N
N

I'm still LAID OUT at her on the low confirming Nicki's butt is fake. NNNDNndndnddd

.betterwiseup

Psilocybin

Quote from: Nine on September 14, 2017, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: AYR on September 14, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Did K write the song Buy A Heart?
I heard Nicki took all her parts off, so she didn't get writing credit.

But don't know if that's true or not.

It was a Meek verse, that starts with "Anybody wanna buy a heart?" in it, guess she got inspired & wrote a song around it. Then went on to title her album that before she cleared all the business of the mess. It's her fault she jumped the gun before securing the song for your album; trying to ride off of his idea.

Then running to Safaree afterwards trying to be petty & seeking Nicki's attention.  :kii:

.betterwiseup

fedswatchin

Quote from: Nine on September 14, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

Where's Rih's karma for stealing Joyride from KWEENashe

:overit:
!!!

That bitch is just as awful

XXX.

The song was originally Meek's.  K. liked it so much, she re-wrote it and reached out to Meek.  Meek was down. 

When he got with Nicki, Nicki demanded he give the track to her. 

And that's what happened,  Meek owned majority of the rights to the track.  And stopped K.'s from coming out.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 14, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

do you NOT see her walking around looking like a member of the Klump family rn?

:rudone:
xxxcxccccccccccccgvcfccccccc

XXX.

She's 300 pounds, love.

I think the score has been settled.

b7