K. Michelle tells Nicki, "When new girls are coming in, you don't step on them!"

Started by XXX., September 14, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

Quote from: Aurora. on September 14, 2017, 06:09:19 PM
Quote from: Nine on September 14, 2017, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: AYR on September 14, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Did K write the song Buy A Heart?
I heard Nicki took all her parts off, so she didn't get writing credit.

But don't know if that's true or not.

It was a Meek verse, that starts with "Anybody wanna buy a heart?" in it, guess she got inspired & wrote a song around it. Then went on to title her album that before she cleared all the business of the mess. It's her fault she jumped the gun before securing the song for your album; trying to ride off of his idea.

Then running to Safaree afterwards trying to be petty & seeking Nicki's attention.  :kii:
So Nicki did nothing wrong basically

:ATLcameo:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Aurora. on September 14, 2017, 06:03:16 PM
This horse!  :plzstop:

It was Meek's song to give, and he did just that. Isn't this the same bitch that ripped apart sweet Elle Varner over Meek? Sis' has a history of lying. Dumb self.
yeah, technically it wasn't even her song :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I don't like either one of them so fuck both of these wisdom tooth built bitches tbh.

XXX.

And you know Nicki is insecure as fuck to steal the song from K., and not even put it out as a single.

Too bad she couldn't steal "Bodak Yellow".

You fucking the wrong niggas for tracks, boo!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

fedswatchin

Glad the gorls pointed out how rih did Tinashe the same way, but worse, because Tinashe actually wrote Joyride. Meantime between time, Rih is basically a cover artist

XXX.

Nine

Quote from: OwnIt on September 14, 2017, 06:24:41 PM
Glad the gorls pointed out how rih did Tinashe the same way, but worse, because Tinashe actually wrote Joyride. Meantime between time, Rih is basically a cover artist

Can't say I'm surprised but the obvious double standards are a mess