I know Teyana wants to be a "model" or something now but this walk is GROSS.

Started by BAPHOMET., September 15, 2017, 07:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

:udontlookok: she needs call Naomi or Tyra up or something

4 fucking k

yummy

XXX.

Her walk is awful, but this show was a Ki.

Baph, find the video where she stood in the middle of the show just giving face.  It's on her IG. Jjnjnjjjjn

She isn't feminine at all.  Instead of being a woman, she imitates gay men trying to be women.

Nine

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on September 15, 2017, 07:30:18 PM

Baph, find the video where she stood in the middle of the show just giving face.  It's on her IG. Jjnjnjjjjn

She isn't feminine at all.  Instead of being a woman, she imitates gay men trying to be women.

SDJKHLHHHHHHHHLHLHLHLHLHLHLHLHLHLHLHLHH

this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY96dE0nuAW

yummy

Quote from: XXX. on September 15, 2017, 07:30:18 PM

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcffgvvsvvsc

but yea, Teyana is a fag hag downe. She used to frequent balls and hang out with nothing but gays, I heard rumors of her messing around with studs back in the day too but...

CHOKE

ksjdjdjdjfjrjrjrjrjkrtjt

How long did it take her to make it down the runway walking like this?

:plzstop:

yummy

Quote from: deep waves on September 15, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
did u ever hit up the village/chistopher street and mess Yumz?

I'm pretty sure you coulda been one of those fags I fought on a sidestreet. you got the mouth

Yea, the village used to be the tea before the cops started cracking down on the curfew

I was more into sneaking in the clubs tho :ohwow:

yummy

Quote from: deep waves on September 15, 2017, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 15, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

I'm pretty sure you coulda been one of those fags I fought on a sidestreet. you got the mouth

Yea, the village used to be the tea before the cops started cracking down on the curfew

jo[hpi8gbu7yfvv

bitch

I swear by like 21 I was over it all cuz I'd already done it all. :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii:

The village was really the tea though. You remember when the pier had those blue squares and the gorls would come there banging their boom boxes and mess :plzstop:

Bitch, the Secret Lounge and Escuelitas used to be EVERYTHING. That's where my infatuation with Dominican men started. :ohwow:

And Christopher Street was cute until the bitch queens and trannies would start voguing and shit. I thought the gorls girls were faded on all types of drugs the first time I saw them doing that. :plzstop:

LOONA.

It was cute the first time, but is she making this a THING now cause...     

yummy

Quote from: deep waves on September 15, 2017, 07:56:52 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 15, 2017, 07:53:55 PM
Quote from: deep waves on September 15, 2017, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 15, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

jo[hpi8gbu7yfvv

bitch

I swear by like 21 I was over it all cuz I'd already done it all. :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii:

The village was really the tea though. You remember when the pier had those blue squares and the gorls would come there banging their boom boxes and mess :plzstop:

Bitch, the Secret Lounge and Escuelitas used to be EVERYTHING. That's where my infatuation with Dominican men started. :ohwow:

And Christopher Street was cute until the bitch queens and trannies would start voguing and shit. I thought the gorls girls were faded on all types of drugs the first time I saw them doing that. :plzstop:
snnsddnnsdsdnn

and the lesbians always fucking FIGHTING :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

i swear everytime a fight broke owt in the village or even in the club it was two butch dykes SCRAPPIN over a fem. or a fem fighting her butch dyke girlfriend for trying to fight her new butch dyke love interest

!!!

The studs and trannies were ALWAYS the ones keeping some shit going

IDK if you were still frequenting it but some girl got into an argument with her stud gf, ripped her strap out her pants and sliced her in front of everybody

:plzstop:

Young