Nene Leakes Joins ?The Great Xscape Tour? With Xscape, Tamar Braxton, & Monica

Started by Lazarus, October 04, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 04, 2017, 05:55:48 PM
Quote from: Young on October 04, 2017, 05:49:52 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on October 04, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
Young, how can you talk about a dumb mentality when you just tried to say a song that NEVER charted on the Hot 100 was a hit

q

Because it?s a fact that some songs are CLASSICS without even being singles or accolades to accompany it  :uhh:

Such as Slow Jam

Are yawl really saying it isn?t a memorable duet from the 90s

Yawl are so silly sometime  :dead:

Just cause YOU remember slow jams doesn't mean we or any one else does. That song wasn't anyones single and its not a "memorable duet from the 90s the boy is mine is a memorable duet from the 90s
Slow jam was just on a sound track mess
Im not even a Monica fan and can say this is a flat out lie :dead:
Nick you shouldn't be allowed to discuss anything about classic black music tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SC.

Quote from: Young on October 04, 2017, 05:57:15 PM
Thats what I mean

And yawl wanna talk about numbers

Ugh

New Gen stan bases <<< 90?s stan bases

but....

u ok there bb?

Young

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 04, 2017, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2017, 05:55:52 PM
Young, how can you talk about a dumb mentality when you just tried to say a song that NEVER charted on the Hot 100 was a hit

q

Because it?s a fact that some songs are CLASSICS without even being singles or accolades to accompany it  :uhh:

Such as Slow Jam

!!!!!!!!
Brandy's Angel in disguise was never a single and is definitely one of brandy's most well known songs to the public.  They know that before RHD

That's different it came from her best selling album of course they would know that before rhd

Slow jam with usher was on a sound track

It was on ushers my way album beloved

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on October 04, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

q

Such as Slow Jam

!!!!!!!!
Brandy's Angel in disguise was never a single and is definitely one of brandy's most well known songs to the public.  They know that before RHD
!!!!!!!!!
ok, but you can't prove that  :dead:

And RHD is the song that made me pay attention to Brandy's entire discography. You can't make an accurate depiction of someone's knowledge of an artist's work using that weak methodology

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

q

Such as Slow Jam

Just cause YOU remember slow jams doesn't mean we or any one else does. That song wasn't anyones single and its not a "memorable duet from the 90s the boy is mine is a memorable duet from the 90s

CoonCK is kii owt

Young

Quote from: OwnIt on October 04, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

q

Such as Slow Jam

!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

And RHD is the song that made me pay attention to Brandy's entire discography. You can't make an accurate depiction of someone's knowledge of an artist's work using that weak methodology

Girl.

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

q

Such as Slow Jam

!!!

I mean...

SC.

I mean we were discussing who has more hits.

The first place I'd get my information from is the RIAA and Billboard.

Not nobody's damn personal opinion.

fedswatchin

q

Such as Slow Jam

!

They sound really dumb and hood in here

Noting that a song was popular around the block and in their neighborhood isn't a surefire way to prove it was a classic. And it's definitely not a way to prove it was a hit

Vonc2002

q

Such as Slow Jam

!!!!!!!!

That's different it came from her best selling album of course they would know that before rhd

That has nothing to do with anything.  So u think people know Truthfully because it was on NSN :dead:
Songs are classics without being released all the time.  And Slow Jam was on Usher highly successful album as well as on Soul Food which is sumn like  a staple in black households. Ur wrong here, sorry
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Im really crying :kii:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

q

Such as Slow Jam

!!!!!!!!

That has nothing to do with anything.  So u think people know Truthfully because it was on NSN :dead:
Songs are classics without being released all the time.  And Slow Jam was on Usher highly successful album as well as on Soul Food which is sumn like  a staple in black households. Ur wrong here, sorry

Fuck him up King

Ack! Love when you defend Mons :takeallofme:

Vonc2002

And im speaking on pure hits, fck classics. Ciara doesnt have more than monica :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Young on October 04, 2017, 06:01:24 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on October 04, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

q

Such as Slow Jam

!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Girl.
What?

RHD made me buy Human, the 1st Brandy album I purchased, which in turn, made me want to get into her whole catalog. Angel in Disguise may be a fan favorite on BSource, but where's the proof it was a classic? I'm not saying there's no proof, I'm just asking where the fuck It's at lol