Is it weird for people to share a plate at a restaurant?

Started by Onika, October 21, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onika

Damn y'all rude af.

Especially that charred nigger Vonc.
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

GRAND

Quote from: Onika on October 21, 2017, 07:53:31 PM
Damn y'all rude af.

ssssssss

Ok sis I thought you were real but now I dunno

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 21, 2017, 07:54:56 PM
Quote from: Onika on October 21, 2017, 07:53:31 PM
Damn y'all rude af.

ssssssss

Ok sis I thought you were real but now I dunno
LKSAJHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDHD

Tal' bby  :everythingok:

Onika

AIDS

Onika

LOONA.

Never heard of sharing plates at a restaurant.     

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stunna Gor’

No bby. That was nothing to even laugh at. :uhh: I just.... thats actually very smart. And then all of you guys could a get taste of everything.

"Lol! Poor!" And probably loaned and debt DOWN.

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

Quote from: Onika on October 21, 2017, 07:29:51 PM
It was never for saving money, LOL.

Quote from: Onika on October 21, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
So my family & I went out to this shawarma place a couple days ago. There's 6 of us but we usually just buy 4 plates because the plates are huge and most of us won't finish one plate on our own and to save money.

I remember these 2 white women that were lining up to order and they saw my family & I and how there was only 4 plates for 6 people and they laughed. I kept thinking they thought we were broke or something and it fucked up my mood for the rest of the night.

My question is do you think it's weird if families to share a plate at a restaurant?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2017, 08:03:20 PM
No bby. That was nothing to even laugh at. :uhh: I just.... thats actually very smart. And then all of you guys could a get taste of everything.

I do think it's cool if everybody got different dishes so we could all sample. NOT a family sharing 2 dishes tho :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on October 21, 2017, 08:06:15 PM
Quote from: Onika on October 21, 2017, 07:29:51 PM
It was never for saving money, LOL.

Quote from: Onika on October 21, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
So my family & I went out to this shawarma place a couple days ago. There's 6 of us but we usually just buy 4 plates because the plates are huge and most of us won't finish one plate on our own and to save money.

I remember these 2 white women that were lining up to order and they saw my family & I and how there was only 4 plates for 6 people and they laughed. I kept thinking they thought we were broke or something and it fucked up my mood for the rest of the night.

My question is do you think it's weird if families to share a plate at a restaurant?

That back pedal once the lashing ensued

Onika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2017, 08:06:51 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 21, 2017, 08:03:20 PM

I do think it's cool if everybody got different dishes so we could all sample. NOT a family sharing 2 dishes tho :dead:

It was 4 plates and each plate was a different dish :dead: fuck you mane