Started by HUGO, November 13, 2017, 07:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

AIDS

This bitch will be lucky to make it to the new year

fedswatchin

Zankou has been doing nothing but fuming lately and I'm elated :feelinmyself:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

Quote from: brocka4life on November 13, 2017, 07:42:48 PM
Again, Xscape without Kandi got back together several times anc barely made it on the cover of Sister 2 Sister magazine. Kandi's brand, platform and connections got them this tour, tv show, etc.

Without Kandi, and Tiny to an extent, Latocha would be still clawing for another season of R&B divas and Tamika would be at home breastfeeding.

Wendy was so off here.
They?ve used her platform this time and Kandi?s no longer needed lol..

HUGO

November 13, 2017, 08:07:16 PM #22 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:15:28 PM by HUGO
I heard Kandi was just tossing her goods to almost any and every producer. Allegedly that?s how she got in with She'kspere who was one of the main producers on No Scrubs

GLOCK

Not discussing someone?s body tho :guys:

Sis.................

AIDS

Quote from: HUGO on November 13, 2017, 08:07:16 PM
I?m heared Kandi was just tossing her goods to almost any and every producer. Allegedly that?s how she got in with She'kspere who was one of the main producers on No Scrubs

You heared?

You should get your hearing checked then

Aalonso.

I?m heared Kandi was just tossing her goods to almost any and every producer. Allegedly that?s how she got in with She'kspere who was one of the main producers on No Scrubs

get money bitch!

.betterwiseup

HUGO

Quote from: MARS. on November 13, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

You heared?

You should get your hearing checked then
n

You have a bright future in stand up hun

AIDS