I didnt know 30k of Jans sales came from Ticket bundle with the tour.

Started by BAPHOMET., October 13, 2015, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: Mista on October 13, 2015, 11:30:15 PM
I dont believe. Hitd kinda lie sometimes. This look like some the Cis wrote
We know you didn't write it illiterate Faggot.

SUPREME

Quote from: JCJ. on October 13, 2015, 11:34:49 PM
Wow! This article is kind of FALSE. Many fans purchased the album to get presale access to tour tickets
its true hun

SUPREME

Quote from: Jonovan on October 13, 2015, 11:49:48 PM
Quote from: JCJ. on October 13, 2015, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on October 13, 2015, 11:36:49 PM
Quote from: JCJ. on October 13, 2015, 11:34:49 PM
Wow! This article is kind of FALSE. Many fans purchased the album to get presale access to tour tickets
Did the tickets come with a free CD/or access code?

No. In order to get pre sale access to tour tickets you had to preorder the album  :plzstop: like

And this has been discussed on this board before. But I forgot y'all are selective with what y'all see

But isn't that the same thing? They only bought the album for presale access. She would have been #1 regardless so I'm really not trying to discredit her. Madge did the same thing in 2012. LOL
Im crying

SUPREME

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 14, 2015, 12:13:32 AM
Quoteher wealthy husband, fashion mogul Wissam Al Mana, who financed the recording and underwrote her Rhythm Nation label, had shopped the album to the majors but got nary a nibble,

:stressed: The definition of has-been.
SSSSSSSSSSSS

Ulysses

Yall are bad at math lol

Those people who bought the album with the tour bundle are FANS who would have straight out purchased that album first week anyhow.

SUPREME

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 14, 2015, 12:42:18 AM
Quote from: iman on October 14, 2015, 12:39:04 AM
So HDD is wrong? :plzstop: y'all loony

Yeah, the head guys at HDD just sat up thinking about jan and made this just to fuck with her remaining fans.

c
ddddssssssss

Wow read guys

SUPREME

Damn you jans got lashed a fucking gain

This month has been brutal for you fags

Young

I'm confused

n

The girls must be making themselves believe this 76k mess.
The 30k was still PURCHASED as a pre order.

It wasn't free

n

:uhh:

Ulysses

I'm still not understanding how 116k - 30k = 76k

Dummies indeed.

JCJ.

Quote from: Young on October 14, 2015, 05:18:06 AM
I'm confused

n

The girls must be making themselves believe this 76k mess.
The 30k was still PURCHASED as a pre order.

It wasn't free

n

:uhh:

They enjoy pretending like they're right  :plzstop:

v i'm in here fucking crying

you'll every last fucking strand of news to try and drag queen. she's winning luvs

VirgoMind

Shade it all people want but more artist should do things like this. Lol a sale is a sale

AIDS!

QuoteHow did this partnership happen? Who signed it, and how did the story begin?
About a year and a half ago, Zach Katz, our Chief Creative Officer, met with several producers who have worked with Janet and told them about the new way BMG was doing business. Janet was intrigued by the model and she was intrigued by Zach?s creative force, so she came in and met with the executives and Hartwig. She really liked the vibe; she felt that this could be a home for Rhythm Nation and that we could do a really good job for her.

QuotePart of that, I would imagine, is the tour, which is doing great. Can you talk a little about that?
The touring is all Janet; we do the recorded music with her, but we?re wholly vested in how well it does. Live Nation and WME have been absolutely blown away. They?re on their third leg already, and sales into next May and June of next year are already staggering.

AIDS!

Maybe Mariah should done that maybe her first week would have passed 60k