I didnt know 30k of Jans sales came from Ticket bundle with the tour.

Started by BAPHOMET., October 13, 2015, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Quote from: JCJ. on October 14, 2015, 12:38:45 AM
Quote from: FOHWTBS on October 14, 2015, 12:31:40 AM
QuoteIn a call just before the album was released, Jon Cohen, the Executive Vice President of Recorded Music at BMG was quick to say that working with Janet has been a blast, as she has been ?incredibly accessible? during the album-making process. Apparently Unbreakable didn?t take too long to write and record, as she only signed her contract with the company about a year ago, and it is already out on store shelves as of last Friday.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2015/10/10/the-story-of-how-janet-jackson-brought-her-comeback-to-bmg/

Wow. Does the bolded part mean she was already with BMG while recording the album?  :ohwow:

But I thought she shopped the album to major labels and then BMG?
ANYTHING to discredit her
And it would be the Baph' to post this
Does she sit up all day on social media looking for Janet shade?
She keeps more tabs than the stans! :uhh:

SUPREME

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2015, 07:23:35 AM
Maybe Mariah should done that maybe her first week would have passed 60k
uh ohs

The jans kinda have you moos here

:mmyulost:

AIDS!

Quote from: RED on October 14, 2015, 07:21:54 AM
QuoteHow did this partnership happen? Who signed it, and how did the story begin?
About a year and a half ago, Zach Katz, our Chief Creative Officer, met with several producers who have worked with Janet and told them about the new way BMG was doing business. Janet was intrigued by the model and she was intrigued by Zach?s creative force, so she came in and met with the executives and Hartwig. She really liked the vibe; she felt that this could be a home for Rhythm Nation and that we could do a really good job for her.

QuotePart of that, I would imagine, is the tour, which is doing great. Can you talk a little about that?
The touring is all Janet; we do the recorded music with her, but we?re wholly vested in how well it does. Live Nation and WME have been absolutely blown away. They?re on their third leg already, and sales into next May and June of next year are already staggering.
So I guess her being made to tour and her shopping the album around to labels is false when the album was already done lol

AIDS!

Quote from: JCJ. on October 14, 2015, 12:42:08 AM
BMG executive > an article with "Rumor Mill" hanging above it.

You should know all about "rumors" since your fave was accused of being broke and not able to read.
:plzstop:

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 14, 2015, 12:42:18 AM
Quote from: iman on October 14, 2015, 12:39:04 AM
So HDD is wrong? :plzstop: y'all loony

Yeah, the head guys at HDD just sat up thinking about jan and made this just to fuck with her remaining fans.

c
and the labels heads at BMG are lying? :uhh:

COD.

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 13, 2015, 11:34:37 PM
I fully expect Jayd' and that JCJ to come in here and quote themselves with that photoshopped RIAA mess from a million  years ago.  :ohwow:
leave my name outta this fat faggot
I don't know you :uhh:

AIDS!

Quote from: Hotep. on October 13, 2015, 11:47:52 PM
yall tried it...

There wasn't a bundle deal, there was an opportunity to pre order the album to gain early access to concert tickets.  So in reality 30,000 people ordered their album early...

Janet has yall so pressed.
idiots  :dead:

SUPREME

Quote from: .CodyJade. on October 14, 2015, 07:30:04 AM
Do y'all ever get tired arguing about the same shit
:overit:
no let them be

I like seeing the jans get LASHED to fcking BITS

They need to pay for what she Did 14 years Ago

:overit:

Except jaydens

They Can't lash my bby

:traciandchelle:

AIDS!

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 13, 2015, 11:14:34 PM
So she kinda did only 76k. She better THANK GOD they thought to send her on tour  :kii:
No one sent her to tour you idiot
QuotePart of that, I would imagine, is the tour, which is doing great. Can you talk a little about that?
The touring is all Janet; we do the recorded music with her, but we?re wholly vested in how well it does. Live Nation and WME have been absolutely blown away. They?re on their third leg already, and sales into next May and June of next year are already staggering.

Young

COD.

AIDS!

It's always these 5 monkeys breaking a heel in a Janet thread :uhh:
Y'all got more posts on her than the stans
When Mariah scans more than 50k next era and when Beyonce can write a song give us a call

Oh and shes the  black artist with a number 1 album in 4 consecutive decades
Oh and Unbreakable gave her her 7th number 1 album hehe
That's one more than Mariah and 56688 more than Beyonce
:cheerup: