Tank debuts on the Hot 100

Started by RAY7, November 30, 2017, 02:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

November 30, 2017, 02:28:37 PM #15 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:29:00 PM by Vonc2002
Please! Whoever wrote that they trying to put him in a specific type of singer category like he out here singing a Charlie wilson/luther vandross song.  That song is no different from a Chris Brown record or that Jacques song bed (that charted higher and got a cert). I could see if he was charting with sumn like Rihanna's love on the brain, sumn NO ONE ELSE is charting with.  Please :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2017, 02:16:53 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on November 30, 2017, 02:08:30 PM
Adult Soul sanga!

Boi plz this song could be done by any Tom Dick or Da?Quan

Congrats tho

When?s the last time he charted? Please don?t go? :guys:
but it?s November and they haven?t ALL year
the point i  was making was that this ain?t a soul song so it?s not impressive to me. He?s not SINGING on this song

It?s generic and sounds like anything else from an august alsina album :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2017, 02:28:37 PM
Please! Whoever wrote that they trying to put him in a specific type of singer category like he out here singing a Charlie wilson/luther vandross song.  That song is no different from a Chris Brown record or that Jacques song bed (that charted higher and got a cert). I could see if he was charting with sumn like Rihanna's love on the brain, sumn NO ONE ELSE is charting with.  Please :dead:
!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 30, 2017, 02:30:58 PM
Adult Soul sanga!

Congrats tho

the point i  was making was that this ain?t a soul song so it?s not impressive to me. He?s not SINGING on this song

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like this nigga out here charting with a true R&B record :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

When We is very Isley Brothers/ R Kelly
sounds nothing like a Chris or Jacquees
Unless they themselves wanted to go for that sound
and BED is just a sample of AVANT another R&B soul artist

Vonc2002

f
Yea, I'll save the balloons for a real achievement

Kaeli.

RAY7

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 30, 2017, 02:30:58 PM
Adult Soul sanga!

Congrats tho

dont know what song you?re referencing but Tank is definitely SANGing with SOUL on When We, AND it?s only getting airplay on Urban AC radio, and he performed it on SOUL TRAIN
He?s 40 years old, he?s not Chris or August so even if you think it sounds like them their fans are not the ones playing it or hearing it on the radio

RAY7

He doesn?t need YOUR balloons
Billboard is giving them to HIM
and no other R&B soul artists in 2017
:blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 30, 2017, 02:36:44 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2017, 02:33:25 PM
When We is very Isley Brothers/ R Kelly
b
sddddddddd dd
I can agree with R.Kelly because HE TOO makes music that is like alot of these younger guys now.

Vonc2002

Ummm black people like tank and the same ones listening to Chris Brown and jaquees are the same ones listening to that when we shit. Like get tf real :dead:

RAY7

Those falsetto notes and runs are textbook Ron Isley

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2017, 02:42:14 PM
Even if this were true, THAT SONG IS NOT! It's the same shit these other niggas are making

RAY7

It?s not getting played on stations that play Chris and Jaquees
There?s clearly an age gap
He?s getting played next to Kelly Price, Joe, Fantasia etc
Why are we playing dumb today?

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2017, 02:43:43 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 30, 2017, 02:42:14 PM
Even if this were true, THAT SONG IS NOT! It's the same shit these other niggas are making
it is true specifically on this song