Dead! Gabrielle union still has those mean girl tendencies, huh?

Started by b7, December 07, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Ryan responded:

https://bossip.com/1607292/gabrielle-union-claps-hard-at-actress-ryan-destiny-b-tch-fuck-you-but-what-does-ryan-think/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
That was very weird to me, weird in a good way because I didn?t expect her to put me in her book period. I remember the time that we did meet, which is the situation she was addressing in her book and she was very nice. I wouldn?t have known that she was thinking any of the stuff that she said she was thinking in her head at all. It?s interesting because she was just talking to me and we were just chopping it up about what I was filming at the time and I was just struggling mentally with stuff within the show because there is always some drama and she was just being supportive of that and she told me to push through it.

b7

I guess this was in Gabby?s book. I need to order it

Ryan also confirmed that she?s dating Keith powers and i just can?t see it sdddd Keith, please

yummy

Gabrielle sounds even more insufferable than I imagined. What a bitch.

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2017, 06:46:06 PM
jfnc
C
C
C
C

C

Not

bitch, fuck You

:diddraispoot:

And then giving her some generic ass advice omg

yummy

Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2017, 06:49:55 PM
jfnc
C
C
C
C

C

Not bitch, fuck You

And I've never heard anyone compare that Ryan girl to her. She's not that damn famous outside of being married to Dwayne tbh.  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Lazarus on December 07, 2017, 06:49:18 PM
Smdh
ddbfnfnfng

Imagine her being popular in the early 90?s or 80?s

:plzstop:
She?d drag EVERYTHING and everybody

BAPHOMET.

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2017, 06:52:28 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2017, 06:49:55 PM
jfnc
C
C
C
C

C

Not bitch, fuck You

And I've never heard anyone compare that Ryan girl to her. She's not that damn famous outside of being married to Dwayne tbh.  :dead:
ssdccccccccc this book already looks to be a pretentious self indulgent fool, and i can?t wait to dig in.

I know she used to fume deep down when people would call her Moesha

Vonc2002

This doesn't seem that bad at all imo. This wasn't about her being a bitch. It was more about her insecurities with getting old.  The bitch fuck u wasn't even malicious. Honestly, it sounds like it was in jest tbh. Girl, u think I'm about to HELP u end my career? Not today lol
Not like BITCH, who tf u talking to
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 07, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
This doesn't seem that bad at all imo. This wasn't about her being a bitch. It was more about her insecurities with getting old.  The bitch fuck u wasn't even malicious. Honestly, it sounds like it was in jest tbh. Girl, u think I'm about to HELP u end my career? Not today lol
Not like BITCH, who tf u talking to
ssddddddf true

I just feel like she be hating a BIT and she claimed to not get over that up until recently. I just don?t think she?s kicked all of those bad habits out of her system so soon but i could be wrong

BAPHOMET.

yummy

QuoteI have had eight or nine miscarriages,? Union, 44, writes in the book.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw