Brandy in DC on March 24

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

That gif!!!! Lmaooo

Sheedas Mom was not with the shits!!!

Buy The Stars✨

I can't get with these spot dates here and there in the same damn cities. How hard is it to put together a cute 20 city tour like every other artist?

Vonc2002

Quote from: fresh on January 05, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 05, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
What sis really needs to do is to invest her time on putting together a epic show for NSN 20th anniversary... She needs to pull out all stops bring out Mase for the 3rd time, Da Brat, Shaunta (if she still alive), get Punchy ass to dance with her and even Monica for TBIM... do a collab with a designer or distributer for merch and drop whatever new music after that hype

But I know that?s asking for too much

no more throwback Thursdays!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Hope everyone?s being nice and kind in here Lolz <3 

Aalonso.

b7

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on January 05, 2018, 02:52:50 PM
Hope everyone?s being nice and kind in here Lolz <3

Cccccccc

Hey King

hotep.

January 05, 2018, 03:50:00 PM #22 Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:50:22 PM by Gimmieabeat
She and Jazmine come here a lot

DrewBabyLove

I'll be there! She has 3 shows lined up on the east coast in March. I don't think she'd do the same show since she was just there in September but we'll see. She definitely needs to hit more cities though! Detroit, Miami, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis, etc. If she announced a tour, people will attend.

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 05, 2018, 03:59:19 PM
I don't think she'd do the same show since she was just there in September but we'll see.
She definitely will
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

I looooove Queen but atp see one show you've seen them all. I'll be there because I know the girls will be out.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Harlem

These spot date checks must be good, I wonder how much she makes

KingDavid

January 05, 2018, 04:56:55 PM #27 Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:57:36 PM by KingDavid
I ain?t coming to see the same set 3 different times with one dancer and her being covered from head to toe  :letsmessfag: Unless her new music drops by then, if I want to see her show I?ll go on YouTube  :dead:

Vonc2002

'ology

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 05, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
I can't get with these spot dates here and there in the same damn cities. How hard is it to put together a cute 20 city tour like every other artist?

!!!!!!!
It's so aggravating especially when artist like 6lack and Sabrina Claudio touring to a decent number of cities :dead:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!