What do you girls think about wigs on men for comedy mess?

Started by GRAND, January 09, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

I hope somebody puts T.I. down, can't believe he was my favorite rapper when I was younger. I thank god for social media sometimes

BigDawg

The bitch should check her fucking history, King Flip dawned full drag for Claudine.

b7

This whole ?image of the black man? foolishness is so over dramatic. Pick another battle  :dead:

The image of the black man being anything other than positive and not seen as a dangerous threat, can?t be controlled or altered by Black men themselves. We all know where it comes from and it goes back damn near thousands of years.  Please.

Sinpool

knkjfdddddd

It's really not much different from older white racists losing their shit.
I feel like I came from a transitional generation where I remember when technology was a luxury and being gay was known but taboo, not technology is a something required and being gay is close to being normalized.

We got people especially black people who grew up during the hyper masculine rap eras or the 90s and 2000s, who forget that the form of black masculinity they are used to is actually new and they don't know how to deal with this new generation who is more relaxed about it so of course instead of trying to understand they rush to find the nearest answer that demonizes it.

Which is funny cause reality the modern day black fashion trends and attitudes are more identical to the 60s-80s before gangsta rap changed everything

b7

Quote from: glock on January 09, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
I don?t think there?s an agenda
But I do wonder why people fail to support them when they are dressed like men and such.

None of these girls are funny tbh.. so I think the larger issue is why is their material so shitty
sdddfffgg

Yea i don?t really follow ANY of em like that but I?ll chuckle every now n then. The bigger issue is why do people give a shit?

I honestly feel like everyone?s fake mad about something just to look like they?re standing for something. Stfu

ya rock muh world.

im mad about u having nicki near ur qwerty row

and call for ur immediate ban over it :woohoo:
and demotion tbh

#metew

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on January 09, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
This whole ?image of the black man? foolishness is so over dramatic. Pick another battle  :dead:

The image of the black man being anything other than positive and not seen as a dangerous threat, can?t be controlled or altered by Black men themselves. We all know where it comes from and it goes back damn near thousands of years.  Please.