Gxvbbvnnn I never find her funny but

Started by GLOCK, January 26, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

All this fag does is lie. When the gurs reminded him his family denied him entry after he randomly showed up.

Just broke and busted. Had bsource members offering him help because he was broke and flipping pizzas.

Damn Lew's life sucks!

:omf:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

January 29, 2018, 02:41:30 AM #61 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:41:41 AM by TheNextLew
no thats your mug that bsource didnt vote for

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
This dumb lying ape
U always forget ugly........or is that implied

Fat
Ugly
Slow
Charred
Self hating
Broke
Bad decision maker

Damn what else....

Vonc2002

January 29, 2018, 02:42:30 AM #63 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:42:57 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
All this fag does is lie. When the gurs reminded him his family denied him entry after he randomly showed up.

Just broke and busted. Had bsource members offering him help because he was broke and flipping pizzas.

Damn Lew's life sucks!

I'm STILL HOLLERING at the thought of this bum sitting in mickey Ds crying to bsource about being unwelcome. This fat flop  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:42:07 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:40:25 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
This dumb lying ape
U always forget ugly........or is that implied

Fat
Ugly
Slow
Charred
Self hating
Broke
Bad decision maker

Damn what else....
Damn I would name more but this list kinda touches on everything.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Damn Lew's life sucks!

lol I am too truthful I have no need to lie
who am i trying to impress

No one denied me Anything
I showed up at my grandmothers building first and called her and told her i was downstairs and invited me up immediatley :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I was not broke I afforded the ticket and  3 night hotel stay while i told them i was in town and i had over 1000 spending money

Eventhough I worked at a pizza place i never flipped pizzas i worked in a call center for the busines and was a manager

so No need to lie

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: fatherlessdyke2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

Damn Lew's life sucks!

I'm STILL HOLLERING at the thought of this bum sitting in mickey Ds crying to bsource about being unwelcome. This fat flop  :kii:

I was mad they didnt have it coordinated  just everyone having a get together at  everyone house
so i had to choose whose house i wanted to go to

vs everyone just gathering at one place

but you can have the alternative facts

Different

Vonc2002

Yo fat ass is lying right now. This was exactly when afro sent u money but
money to burn!
This lying, fat fck :kii:

Vonc2002

Not him trying to change the story like afro didn't have to send him money and young didn't invite him to Hawaii cause no one wanted this smelly thing in their home :kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

Damn Lew's life sucks!

Showed up after 10 years only to be denied and forced to sit at McDonald's, and then during the holidays.

Coinless after spending all his pizza money in a ticket.

:plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
Not him trying to change the story like afro didn't have to send him money and young didn't invite him to Hawaii cause no one wanted this smelly thing in their home :kii:

He is honestly a wreck

His family too. All the molestation and rape mess that was going on

:uhh:  :ummwhat:

fedswatchin

January 29, 2018, 02:55:04 AM #71 Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:55:25 AM by OwnIt
and yet you haven't exactly revealed what "career" you're pursuing that allows you to post 59k times in just 3 years

idk. whatever it is, it can't be too time-consuming or financially appealing

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on January 29, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:51:17 AM

He is honestly a wreck

His family too. All the molestation and rape mess that was going on

:uhh:  :ummwhat:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm fckn disgusted tbh

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
Yo fat ass is lying right now. This was exactly when afro sent u money but
money to burn!
This lying, fat fck :kii:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

That is hilarious because afro sent me the money shortly after my mom passed which  was early 2015
and i needed the money shortly after that and because i did not have a service for my mom i thought i would travel to my fam

so 7 months laters with money to book a ticket and pay for a hotel and cash in hand
why would i need afros money?

QuoteAlaska 108
Alaska 108
Boeing 737-900   Anchorage (ANC)
Mon, Nov 23
12:45 am   Seattle (SEA)
Mon, Nov 23
5:06 am   L
(Coach)      Lewis Deans
25C

Alaska 32
Alaska 32