What is this ban shit y?all are talking and also what mess was Afro talking

Started by GLOCK, January 27, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

and girl you'd photoshopped and posted people's photo's just because they'd called Ciara a fucking flop :dead:
Miss us with all this moral bullshit, Lew can stand up for himself.

Ma Lo

Quote from: ENRIQUE FAGLESIAS on January 27, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
Quote!!

I'd never sit here and say lew is an angel. He even tugs at me sometimes when he feels like it. :plzstop: He just says what he wants to say.

But I still notice the gorls are very extra on him. Love everybody but glad to see some regulation in regards to that.
vsdfgnhsvdbf

IM SORRY but u might be the weakest bitch this board has produced

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLAD TO SEE A CHANGE! DOES my heart well

bitch if u dont remove those "GOOGLE blacks with curly hair, blacks with hook noses, fat blacks" images from ur siggy and GONE some damn where

Oh bitch you wanna really fight today huh
Sis  :stressed:

GLOCK

Quote from: OwnIt on January 27, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
Lew be gettin attacked by people that he ain't never even talked to :dead: that's a fact.

Those that do this (like Glock or Bentley) are the weakest ones here
fag I?m definitely the strongest fagg here
Weak is you running up behind me
And playing on a retards emotions for a kii owt

Suck my big dick

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 27, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
Quote from: ENRIQUE FAGLESIAS on January 27, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
Quote!!

I'd never sit here and say lew is an angel. He even tugs at me sometimes when he feels like it. :plzstop: He just says what he wants to say.

But I still notice the gorls are very extra on him. Love everybody but glad to see some regulation in regards to that.
vsdfgnhsvdbf

IM SORRY but u might be the weakest bitch this board has produced

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLAD TO SEE A CHANGE! DOES my heart well

bitch if u dont remove those "GOOGLE blacks with curly hair, blacks with hook noses, fat blacks" images from ur siggy and GONE some damn where

Oh bitch you wanna really fight today huh
Sis  :stressed:
hey King :stressed: 

GLOCK

Quote from: Vibrant on January 27, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
and girl you'd photoshopped and posted people's photo's just because they'd called Ciara a fucking flop :dead:
im giggling tbh

He?s bored clearly

LiiVE

Most of y?all do the same shit ya sit here and complain about. :udontlookok:

Especially you talisa shjsjsjsj. Sit ur fake wana be level headed ass down. I hate when you get on a high horse :udontlookok:

n @ marg

GLOCK

Quote from: november on January 27, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Especially you talisa shjsjsjsj. Sit ur fake wana be level headed ass down. I hate when you get on a high horse :udontlookok:

n @ marg
hxhxhsbxbdnxnsndndnndns

He wants to be in the mix so bad

And marg is just dbdhdhhddbndjdjdjdjdjdjd

Ma Lo

I didn?t really think Afro was trying to instigate anything at first but perhaps he should?ve stayed out of it entirely considering he?s been into it with both Glock and Bent before ... Lew was even trying to get me banned before for dumb shit..  so he ain?t innocent .. you don?t take up for anyone who is in the wrong.. that shit backfires

Kaeli.

n @ marg
fcccccfddcggrdxvtdxcbfgdscfsxcHuhhjjj

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vibrant on January 27, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
:guys:

FlowerBomb

n @ marg
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 27, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
I didn?t really think Afro was trying to instigate anything at first but perhaps he should?ve stayed out of it entirely considering he?s been into it with both Glock and Bent before ... Lew was even trying to get me banned before for dumb shit..  so he ain?t innocent .. you don?t take up for anyone who is in the wrong.. that shit backfires
That's very fair.

I definitely acknowledged that Lew is far from innocent. Far as Alaska is from Florida, even.

And Bent had a good point yesterday - he told me to stay out of the threads giving my support to Lew when he's being dragged. And to do it somewhere else.

What he said actually made sense. It'll just bring conflict. So I'll find other ways to support him. And let the appropriate people (a more neutral party) make decisions based on the facts.

I'm not going to argue for pages and pages about it.

fedswatchin