Rxxf

BRANDY

Cowgirl

Rxxf

Quote from: Afro on January 30, 2018, 10:23:47 PM
Quote from: ???? on January 30, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
Quote from: Afro on January 30, 2018, 10:16:43 PM
Yeah property ownership is where its really at

This renting shit, when you really break it down its almost pointless. :dead: You're consistently placing money into something that won't be yours.

but the trick is making SURE that where you buy the property is where youd like to stay forever. I really plan on making a decision soon - I'm getting harder on myself about just staying put. Not moving around so much. Stand in my mess a bit nsdndsnn

When I really sat down and added up all the money I gave my rental company over the last 3 years... CH
:ummwhat:
!!

Literally thousands of dollars and when all is said and done you're just paying to sit and lay there. sdmdmsmdsm

I think ownership brings more stability and security as well.

!!!!!!!!!!
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

Quote from: Trey on January 30, 2018, 10:23:44 PM
SSDSSDDDSDSDSDSSSDDSSDDSDSDSDSDDSSDDSDS

!!!! I LOOOOVE NYC, but I do see myself eventually leaving for those same reasons (own property, raise a family, ect.). But when I visit other places, even back to my HOMETOWN, I'm always ready to get the fuck back to the city after a few days. There's just no better city on earth... literally. :dead: I like having options, feeling productive, and always having something to DO. Its gonna be really hard to leave..... and its most likely because Im younger and its fulfilling my needs and wants as of NOW, but I just dont know...

They say if you can live in NYC, you can live anywhere... but do you really WANT to live anywhere else? I just dont know.... I'm considering LA as a future possibility. I'll let you know if it's cute.

:udontlookok:

SPEAKKKK
:stressed:
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

This is why im moving back to Vermont lol
only a 5 hr tea from nyc

and plane ride heyyy

Different

Rxxf

There's nothing wrong with it, I guess, depending on your goals and desires...
But NYC is a place where'd you find 2-3 roommates living an apartment spliting $3,800 for rent.

:melmel:

It makes me sick.
I can't with that.
BRANDY

GRAND

January 30, 2018, 10:30:29 PM #24 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:30:37 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Florida king

fresh

I'd NEVER live in NYC. its cool to visit but the quality of living just aint for me. I have a brother that goes to NYU and when ever I visit him I'm like  :uhh:

but if you wanna own, get a rental property elsewhere. thats a good investment. Ownership is a fucking headache too tbh

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

3800???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Different

Rxxf

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 30, 2018, 10:30:29 PM
Florida king

I know! I know!
I'm still debating.
I'm going there for a week in Feb.
I just don't know if the ppl there are racists or not.
:hmph:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 30, 2018, 10:31:46 PM
3800???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes... and I'm being "modest" with the rent price, btw.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: fresh on January 30, 2018, 10:31:43 PM
I'd NEVER live in NYC. its cool to visit but the quality of living just aint for me. I have a brother that goes to NYU and when ever I visit him I'm like  :uhh:

but if you wanna own, get a rental property elsewhere. thats a good investment. Ownership is a fucking headache too tbh

yeah, i can imagine
:dead:

but i want it
i'd feel better about shelling out my money each month
BRANDY