Matthew Knowles Thought Tina Was White

Started by Freemala Harris, February 01, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

February 01, 2018, 11:43:17 PM #15 Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:45:07 PM by Afro
This is how I thought Rachel Dolezal got away with being "Black"

She easily could have been like "oh am Creole" even if someone questioned her ethnicity. And no one woulda even blinked. She looks Creole /Tina Knowles-ish with the puffy curls added.

sdd People wonder how she flew under the radar so long but I see it.

And sometimes AA's can just have a bit more European ancestry than normal ... I've seen plenty of Black people with two Black parents who are light as a bulb with blue eyes, etc. So I see how no one really questioned her.

b7

Yea Rachel and Tina are pretty much the same tone after a light tan mess sssssddd

But Matthew PLEA? :kii:

ya rock muh world.

weweew

I believe him though. A lot of Creoles have more of an ambiguous look to them.
You don't see Black women who look like Tina Knowles every day. That's just being real.

Now if Jay-Z was somewhere talking about he thought 'fas was White then I'd be like :udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Do we have pics of younger Tina cause I don't see how u could think she is white
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CHOKE

As ignorant as he was I?m glad he picked Tina

:cheerup:

ya rock muh world.

Now to be clear - I'm not saying I think she's White.

sdsd or ever thought she was White.

I'm just saying I see where his confusion may have come in.
Creoles are more mixed with European than usual. A lot more than the typical African-American. It's just part of their history.

Ultimately it really depends on the person who's looking guys. Some people will just see a Black person whereas someone else may ask "What are you?" "You sure you all the way Black?"

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2018, 11:53:27 PM
Do we have pics of younger Tina cause I don't see how u could think she is white

pppp I wonder if queen is insulted @ being compared to a white womuh  :omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Freeruu on February 01, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

pppp I wonder if queen is insulted @ being compared to a white womuh  :omgwatshappening:
Yea, this is a black woman right away for me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

February 02, 2018, 12:03:52 AM #27 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:07:05 AM by TheNextLew
Quote from: Freeruu on February 01, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

If u know what creoles look like u can tell

If ur dark and comefrom a dark family

That kind of lighskin can be white to them

I get it

Different

ya rock muh world.

I always found it interesting that Lyndriette is an actual biracial person - as in one White parent, one Black parent, whereas Beyonce doesn't even have a White grandparent or even a White great grandparent.

Yet she's her damn twin :plzstop:

The multi-generational mixing of European is strong in Beyonce's family IMO. But it's to be expected of someone with Creole ancestry.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Afro on February 02, 2018, 12:06:03 AM
I always found it interesting that Lyndriette is an actual biracial person - as in one White parent, one Black parent, whereas Beyonce doesn't even have a White grandparent or even a White great grandparent.

Yet she's her damn twin :plzstop:

The multi-generational mixing of European is strong in Beyonce's family IMO. But it's to be expected of someone with Creole ancestry.

Im sorry i dont see bey here i see lightskin with a weave

Different