Chris rock isn?t funny

Started by AIDS, February 20, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

errbody hates chris >>>>>

I think his standup isn't very funny but I dunno. Sometimes I think u gotta be hetero to really get into some of the male comedians. A lot of the mess they talk about just isn't appealing to me.

FlowerBomb

Bernie Mac is the funniest male comedian imo
His delivery alone>>

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
His delivery alone>>
One of the best, yea.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Quote from: i stay hai. on February 20, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
errbody hates chris >>>>>

I think his standup isn't very funny but I dunno. Sometimes I think u gotta be hetero to really get into some of the male comedians. A lot of the mess they talk about just isn't appealing to me.
I love everybody hates Chris but yeah the standup is disgusting. I had to turn off his new Netflix special

FlowerBomb

February 20, 2018, 06:06:48 PM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:07:00 PM by Vibrant
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 20, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 20, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
His delivery alone>>
One of the best, yea.
KICK IT!

Vonc2002

People love Chris Rock tho.  I saw a few people raving about that special

GRAND

He we funny in I think love my wife

That movie is kinda iconic tbh. I remember being SHOCKED at how vulgar it was

AIDS

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Yea, I liked that and I don't usually like Chris Rock movies.  Pootie Tang is one of the most disgusting films ever released

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 20, 2018, 06:08:32 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 20, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Yea, I liked that and I don't usually like Chris Rock movies.  Pootie Tang is one of the most disgusting films ever released
!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

When ANYONE mentions it I'm disgusted that they brought the memory of my movie Back in my head

Nine

He's hit or miss to me.

Katt and Cedric >>>

AIDS

Kevin Fart is the most unfunny nigga on the planet though