Let?s SHAKE the table a bit...y?all agree?

Started by HUGO, March 10, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

I don't see a problem with it. If straight couples can post pics of their significant others and gremlin looking kids, why can't this fag do the same?

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 10, 2018, 04:40:30 PM
I don't see a problem with it. If straight couples can post pics of their significant others and gremlin looking kids, why can't this fag do the same?
Did you ever see your teachers hang photos of them kissing their husbands/wives in the classroom?

Kaeli.

I never saw teachers having pictures of them kissing their husbands/wives on their desks, so yea I wouldn?t see the point

But if it was just them together who cares

yummy

Somebody else entertain the Janet fan

I'm not interested

LOONA.

Quote from: CerSl?i Lannister on March 10, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
I don?t agree with the parents bullshit. But at the same token why are you bringing your personal life to work?

It?s embarrassing. Same with ppl who got pics of their loved ones all over their desk. You can?t handle 8-12 hrs of being proffesional?

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on March 10, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Did you ever see your teachers hang photos of them kissing their husbands/wives in the classroom?
!!!!!!!
I've never seen it BUT u know that if it was displayed it wouldn't be an issue
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Mature! Above it all!

Y?all are the same bitches.

Sinpool

d

I mean I saw my teachers pics with their loved ones all the time plastered on their desks and areas.

I'd just look and punch.

Those damn kids don't give a damn about those pictures. The adults do.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
!!!!!!!
!!!
I don?t know why this guy is acting oblivious.

Sinpool

s

The real question is...did your teachers not have pictures on their desks or did you just not give a fuck enough to look when you were a kid?

Cowgirl

March 10, 2018, 04:52:46 PM #28 Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 04:53:29 PM by BowDown
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
!!!!!!!
True but the only way to know for sure is to have a school with both kissing heterosexual and homosexual couples but only receiving complaints from the latter..