Rihanna's publicist finally admits to starting the first Jayz & Rihanna rumors

Started by BAPHOMET., October 23, 2015, 07:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

QuoteSorry?! Rihanna?s former publicist, Jonathan Hay, is apologizing for starting the rumor that Jay Z cheated on his wife, Beyonce, with Rihanna. According to the New York Daily News, Hay has since apologized to Beyonce and now explains that he started the rumor in 2005 out of ?desperation? to get press for Rihanna?s single ?Pon de Replay.?
PHOTOS: Biggest cheating scandals
His apology comes on the heels of celebrity biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli?s tell-all Becoming Beyonce: The Untold Story, in which Hay is outed as having planted the rumor.
?I apologized to her?this whole thing is very awkward,? Hay told the New York Daily News. ?I was blindsided by the news of Becoming Beyonc? coming out and it couldn't come at a worse time for me. I?m currently releasing projects with my label Urban Hitchcock through Tidal, a company that is owned by Jay Z and Beyonc??Hopefully this news hasn't ruined that relationship for me.?
?The PR stunt that I did was out of desperation to help break ?Pon de Replay,'" Hay?s statement continued. ?It was reckless and I didn't think it was going to work. I was just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what would stick.?
PHOTOS: Bey and Jay's romance
According to Taraborrelli?s book, the rumor caused a year-long split between Bey and Jay.
?I didn't think it would be this big story,? Hay added. "But now, seeing Beyonc? on the cover of this book and knowing that people are profiting from speculations and opinions about her really turns my stomach. I'm ashamed that I'm even talking about this. I just want to put this rumor to rest once and for all.?
According to Taraborrelli, Jay Z only had one comment about the rumor. ?Dude, she?s a minor,? the rapper reportedly said at the time about Rihanna, who was then 17.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rihannas-former-publicist-admits-to-starting-jay-z-cheating-rumor-20152310

Rihanna's publicist finally apologizes for starting those RihxHOV rumors years ago.

Its funny how because of him the Rihanna vs Beyonce stan shit has been going on for years.
Rih's team is trash.  :kii:

RekeRig

Hddfffffffffff

Dumb stans would pit them against each other anyway, but this definitely
made it worse. 

RekeRig

He's dumb tho

Made Rihanna look like some home wrecker. She was a Bey Stan at the time sddd I doubt she'd be that crazy

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 07:42:04 PM
He's dumb tho

Made Rihanna look like some home wrecker. She was a Bey Stan at the time sddd I doubt she'd be that crazy

cccccccds
and she was a minor. It was SICK. '

GLOCK

I doubt Rih knew he did that boy ..
And let's not act like Beyonc? team hasn't started so many rumors.. Including the mess about her and Jay divorcing
That was straight from beyonce team

Genesis

MAY

What I gather is that Jay wanted Rih, but she wasn't interested.
Bey clocked tea and has been jealous & insecure ever since.

:supluv:

iman

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 07:45:16 PM
What I gather is that Jay wanted Rih, but she wasn't interested.
Bey clocked tea and has been jealous & insecure ever since.

:supluv:

wait, when you put it like that

yea

Genesis

BAPHOMET.

Im just glad he admitted the mess after all this time.
Could really care less about anything else or speculations.

MAY

Damn, sis got Jay ready to cheat on his wife.

Got Chris & Drake fighting.

And had future ready to step out on Ci.

Rih >>> :ohwow:

LiiVE