Tinashe Dishes on Relationship With NBA Star Ben Simmons

Started by Lazarus, March 24, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Tinashe Dishes on Relationship With NBA Star Ben Simmons: 'He's Like My Full Boyfriend' (Video)

Tinashe and Philadelphia 76ers player Ben Simmons are officially an item. After the pair shared some cozy-looking pictures together Wednesday on Instagram -- with Simmons captioning the pics ?This is a dime I can?t pass? -- the singer chatted with Billboard?s Kevan Kenney on Friday (March 23) about the new man in her life.

While Tinashe called Simmons her ?little boo thang? when talking to TMZ Sports earlier this month, it sounds like her relationship with the basketball star has gotten more serious. Asked by Billboard if she has a favorite NBA player, the ?No Drama? singer answered, ?Duh!? while looking straight into the camera.

?He?s like my full boyfriend, I guess,? she continued. ?Yeah, you heard it here first ? It was official before it was on the 'Gram; that was just when everyone else found out.?

Tinashe also reveals that while Simmons has heard some of the her forthcoming album Joyride, which drops April 13, she feels ?super weird? about sharing it with him. ?I?m really weird about playing my music for people,? she said. ?I?m weirder about playing my music for people I actually know than people I don?t know. I don?t wanna play it for my mom, don?t wanna play it for my dad, don?t wanna see my brothers listening to it. I?m like really weird about it, I don?t know why.?

You can hear more from Tinashe talking about new boyfriend Ben Simmons by watching the video above.

Video
Link

KING BENTLEY.

s

I hope she's strong enough to make it through the public breakup

H.#.G.*.Z

Eternal Bell

she was JUS dating calvin harris

this gorl will do an'thing for a couple mins of fame!

GRAND

Quote from: Eternal Bell on March 24, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
she was JUS dating calvin harris

this gorl will do an'thing for a couple mins of fame!
that was literally like 4 years ago King

BrokenHeartsHeal

charlie.

Lazarus

LOONA.

Kurama

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 24, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
s

I hope she's strong enough to make it through the public breakup
n

Stronger than you I hope

It's unconditional, these days you know....