Lee Daniels is such a colorist. sssss

Started by Herb., October 24, 2015, 10:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarseyWerner

Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 04:34:58 AM
Well Jamal DID date this Black British guy. And Hakeem also dated Naomi Campbell black self, as well as Serayah. And Andr? got lashed to hell for dating a white woman.
Naomi and the black British guy were both exiled, and Serayah was dyking with a white chick as well
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

BAPHOMET.

Miranda

I mean they have to put the token white/Latino people SOMEWHERE... He can't have an entirely all black everything show on FOX.

CarseyWerner

Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 05:11:15 AM
I mean they have to put the token white/Latino people SOMEWHERE... He can't have an entirely all black everything show on FOX.
How about he cast them as The Help.  Secretary and Personal assistant could have been white girls instead of Gabourey and Porsha/ Ta'Rhonda
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: CarseyWerner on October 25, 2015, 04:51:15 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 04:34:58 AM
Well Jamal DID date this Black British guy. And Hakeem also dated Naomi Campbell black self, as well as Serayah. And Andr? got lashed to hell for dating a white woman.
Naomi and the black British guy were both exiled, and Serayah was dyking with a white chick as well

But you can come up with problems and plot twists with all the characters on the show.  Naomi and Derek Luke were at least playing a good guy / girl and they were in love with the one of the lead characters

Also, I don't really see the big deal about all the boys being light skinned.  They are playing brothers and brothers are more inclined to have a similar look and / or similar skin tones especially if their father is light and mother is light-ish brown.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Miranda on October 25, 2015, 05:11:15 AM

Yeah, the Latin community was already beginning to complain.  I believe that's the main reason they wanted to have Hakeem do a Latin girl group.

AIDS!

BigDawg

He hates black people , wants us all in chains