Rick James didn't like Prince?

Started by Sinpool, October 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

I was actually thinking about that last week randomly. Taylor can date anyone then they make a joke about how she will just write a song about them but if it was a black women who dated all those FAMOUS men, they would've been slandered.

yummy

RekeRig

Yea that's a mess

They gave her a pass cuz she claims to be in long term relationships with each one but that's BS :dead: she's runnin around fucking like every other 25 year old

RAY7

It's not about long term relationships
it's just because she's white. I mean J Lo has been married multiple times
and still gets the ho term
ppl just need to call it like it is with TayWhore

Sinpool

I think Taylor gets an extra pass because she white

but if Beyonce or Rihanna stole a man like Alicia did they would not hear the end of it for YEARS.

Alicia only got dragged in petty stan wars.

iman

Quote from: RIG on October 25, 2015, 01:28:12 AM
Yea that's a mess

They gave her a pass cuz she claims to be in long term relationships with each one but that's BS :dead: she's runnin around fucking like every other 25 year old

I doubt it. There was a point when she was spotted with different guys back to back within a 5 month span.

throwintheTAL

RekeRig

Quote from: iman on October 25, 2015, 01:31:53 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 25, 2015, 01:28:12 AM
Yea that's a mess

I doubt it. There was a point when she was spotted with different guys back to back within a 5 month span.
nvnvmnv v

C
C

But they still call em her "boyfriends". It's annoying

iman

Quote from: Zoe on October 25, 2015, 01:31:41 AM
I think Taylor gets an extra pass because she white

but if Beyonce or Rihanna stole a man like Alicia did they would not hear the end of it for YEARS.

Alicia only got dragged in petty stan wars.

and the black community.

No one cares about Swizz Beats but I'm sure if it was some white actor she would've been called all types of names in the tabloids.

SUPREME

Olive oil

SDDDDSSDDDDDDDDSSSS

She is shaped like her

Jon