Cardi and Migos aren?t obligated to that bitch

Quavo made it quite clear :woohoo:

Next case!
:plzstop:

brocka4life

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 12, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
well I feel queen is justified here

its the same issue monique has with oprah and tyler and lee
they let the narrative about her being difficult take legs and just nodded their heads

if you are cool with someone you dont let that happen

so clearly migos and cardi must have really felt she was on some diva shit even knowing the truth
so in someway its a clapback to fuel the haters without actively hating on her imo

False equivalency.

Aalonso.

shes on Twitter right now still talking about it

QuoteHow can you say someone changed their verse & forget to say Quavo TOLD me to remove my singing part (which I loved) & Atlantic told me to remove your name from my verse per your request? So how were those changes gonna happen if I didn?t ?change? my verse? ?? #NickiDay #ChunLi

she wants a response from Cardi so bad ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

brocka4life

And Oprah was underhanded by having Monique?s brother on her show.

That situation is totally different, considering that Nicki is supposed to be the bigger name and being a bitch is a part of her image. I mean, this bitch has gone against all of America?s sweethearts of the past 30 years....Mariah, Miley, Taylor, etc.

Sinpool

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 12, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

QuoteHow can you say someone changed their verse & forget to say Quavo TOLD me to remove my singing part (which I loved) & Atlantic told me to remove your name from my verse per your request? So how were those changes gonna happen if I didn?t ?change? my verse? ?? #NickiDay #ChunLi

she wants a response from Cardi so bad ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

lmklmklmsxdf

FlowerBomb

jdjdjdjejejej
I hope Cardi pays it and leave her looking like the fake crazy stupid attention seeking bitch she is.

Aalonso.

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 12, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

shes really tryna garner some ?blicity :omf:

bitch tryina come up off cardi name

LOONA.

As if crying in the interview wasn't enough.

Now she's hopped on Twitter?

Sinpool

Cardi has this girl so shaken the cement in her ass is even jiggling.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Queen Mother on April 12, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

lmklmklmsxdf

sssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!