Omg Remy & Cardi really destroyed Nicki

Started by SouravMay, April 12, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: 1RIG on April 12, 2018, 08:20:48 PM
Quote from: 'ology on April 12, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
I'm still lost to how Cardis explanation wasn't sufficient lol she said Nicki wasn't able to film that day and that's that. It's not Cardis responsibility to know the moves of Nicki all she had to do was confirm she wasn't available bc her stylist wasn't. That entire interview was just blah.
fggggggggh

Cardi did her best to avoid saying the wrong shit. Like ... where?s ur PR??  Cardi ain?t on Nicki?s payroll at the end of the day. She wasn?t taking shots or anything :dead: i get the frustration but umm ... Nicki could?ve easily cleared it up before we even SAW the video

Lol I?m thinking it?s all a game to get a back n forth going cuz she knows she?d out rap Cardi if it becomes a diss record type of party. Not gonna happen tho

Cardi literally just put this post up about an hour ago:

C
C
C

Ckckc
When I went to her Instagram and seen this i hollered!!! The barbs are in her comments pissed!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

HUGO

Quote from: 'ology on April 12, 2018, 11:10:10 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 12, 2018, 08:20:48 PM
Quote from: 'ology on April 12, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
I'm still lost to how Cardis explanation wasn't sufficient lol she said Nicki wasn't able to film that day and that's that. It's not Cardis responsibility to know the moves of Nicki all she had to do was confirm she wasn't available bc her stylist wasn't. That entire interview was just blah.
fggggggggh

Cardi did her best to avoid saying the wrong shit. Like ... where?s ur PR??  Cardi ain?t on Nicki?s payroll at the end of the day. She wasn?t taking shots or anything :dead: i get the frustration but umm ... Nicki could?ve easily cleared it up before we even SAW the video

Lol I?m thinking it?s all a game to get a back n forth going cuz she knows she?d out rap Cardi if it becomes a diss record type of party. Not gonna happen tho

Cardi literally just put this post up about an hour ago:

C
C
C

Ckckc
When I went to her Instagram and seen this i hollered!!! The barbs are in her comments pissed!!!

Foaming at the MOUTH

'ology

'ology

Quote from: Liu Kang on April 12, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
woulda really been a kii if nick wasnt currently plankin on her and that bastard bvy on itunes.
Nigga it's #1 & 2 on iTunes lol not like it's a #1 song on the hot 100 for example Bodack yellow lolz

brocka4life

If Cardi wins a Grammy, Nicki will lose it.

I think Nicki is upset because she killed her baby with a clothes hanger in order to save her career, then she sees Cardi flaunting her pregnancy on SNL during her album release week. I think it?s jealousy on a few levels.

Nicki is the best selling female hip hop artist but that?s not enough to make her sleep good at night.

brocka4life

Girl, the fact that you couldn?t take and finally decided to take a lunch break. Now you?re back to mess.

GLOCK

Quote from: Liu Kang on April 12, 2018, 07:24:50 PM
shim somewhere tryna get her daughters eye to face front.
BXBXNXNXNXNXNZNZNZNNXNZNDNDMZNNSMS

GLOCK

Oh wow fsggot
U wanna be a womah today?

HUH?

GLOCK

This slow ass lil thing is somewhere tryna figure out why his damn intelligence was repoed at birth

'ology

GRAND

Quote from: M'Baku on April 12, 2018, 11:49:13 PM
This slow ass lil thing is somewhere tryna figure out why his damn intelligence was repoed at birth

DDFFFFD DO G

Who is this they look familiar

GRAND

Quote from: Liu Kang on April 12, 2018, 11:51:23 PM
n

not with that gors eye playin hard to get with the other u wont
XXXXXXXXXCCCV

GLOCK

Quote from: Liu Kang on April 12, 2018, 11:51:23 PM
n

not with that gors eye playin hard to get with the other u wont
the fact that that slow ass boy has to pay that broke bitch rent I will..
Who is gonna count behind him, faggot?