The Breakfast Club: Beyonce vs Michael Jackson

Started by .betterwiseup, April 17, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Quote from: Sl?i Tengo Dinero en Bolsa on April 17, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 17, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
Mj is overrated

Wow..............................wow.....

Im floored by you rn

Hurt tbh

Ive lost all faith now...first the constant mon draggings..now this?

King said what he said.

Yea

b7

Of course she?s surpassed him. He set the bar and things like that are meant to be eventually usurped.   :dead: nothing wrong with that

He couldn?t produce the shows she does now in the damn 80?s anyway dnndnfnnf BUT, even without the thrills and all that extra, she?s more engaging than anyone I?ve ever seen. NOT just captivating like MJ, and someone you keep your eyes on at all times, but a performing artist that knows how to keep the crowd IN it at all times.

I love the way she TALKS to the crowd and looks people in the eye before she slays them all. She?s unlike any other performer I?ve ever seen

It?s  not enough to just get up there and slay some choreo to a mediocre track and vocal. That?s why i can?t get into most of the performers these days that everyone goes up for

MelMel

Quote from: 1RIG on April 17, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
Of course she?s surpassed him. He set the bar and things like that are meant to be eventually usurped.   :dead: nothing wrong with that

He couldn?t produce the shows she does now in the damn 80?s anyway dnndnfnnf BUT, even without the thrills and all that extra, she?s more engaging than anyone I?ve ever seen. NOT just captivating like MJ, and someone you keep your eyes on at all times, but a performing artist that knows how to keep the crowd IN it at all times.

I love the way she TALKS to the crowd and looks people in the eye before she slays them all. She?s unlike any other performer I?ve ever seen

It?s  not enough to just get up there and slay some choreo to a mediocre track and vocal. That?s why i can?t get into most of the performers these days that everyone goes up for
you fucking goddamn KING  :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Guilty on April 17, 2018, 02:23:09 PM
Quote from: LORD ALPHA GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on April 17, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
Quote from: Guilty on April 17, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
Mikes reputation, videos and music were much bigger than his stage ability too.
His musicality>>his performance skills
Beyonc??s musicality matches her performance skill imo
I soooooo agree with this

Cause I think Michael is amazing performer but I think it's more of the EXPERIENCE than his actually performing that had the girls crying in the audience
!!!
It?s MICHAEL JACKSON, his star power eclipses his stage skill.
Whereas everyone else?s is matched.
Except for Britney
!!!!! MJ is a bigger superstar than anyone in here combined :kii: that?s where people get it confused

In that regard, there will NEVER be another. With social media and all this bullshit now, it?s impossible.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 17, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

Hiroshimoto

CHOKE

April 17, 2018, 03:14:22 PM #187 Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:14:47 PM by Wild Bitch
I can see why people get upset over this

I know I will be when some young bitch comes along in 20 years slaying and the media says she?s better than Bey

Young

Yeah this board has lost it.

So glad the world hasn?t forgotten King.

Long live the Queen tho!

GLOCK

Quote from: Wild Bitch on April 17, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
I can see why people get upset over this

I know I will be when some young bitch comes along in 20 years slaying and the media says she?s better than Bey
good thing bey doesnt touch lil kids

MelMel

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Long live the Queen tho!
no one said they did :plzstop:

Bby you ok? :everythingok:

CHOKE

Quote from: Young on April 17, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Long live the Queen tho!

Well most media outlets are saying she surpassed him after the Coachella mess

I?m guessing that?s why the Breakfast club brought it up

Nine

Beyonce is better.

She also never molested a child btw.

CHOKE

Yeah

Michael would be involved in a Bill Cosby multiple touched children coming out mess by now