NICKELS, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YA?!!?

Started by NewNu, April 30, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 30, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Yea I def don't think Rihs image shift was an answer to Beyonce's "goodness" I mean edgy and vulgar? Beyonc? was trying that with Sasha. And now she's full fledged edgy and trap rapping and mess
boy WHAT?

:uhh: aside from ?diva? all those fucking ballads

ton

Quote from: GL#CK on April 30, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 05:47:38 PM
Yea I def don't think Rihs image shift was an answer to Beyonce's "goodness" I mean edgy and vulgar? Beyonc? was trying that with Sasha. And now she's full fledged edgy and trap rapping and mess

There was nothing vulgar about I Am... Sasha Fierce.
it was still dark and edgy tho

Even started cursing and shit
what song?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1814 on April 30, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 30, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
Quote from: 'ology on April 30, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
Nicki just showed how trash of a person is when she released those 2 flops the week Cardis album dropped. She was off the scene for months but waited until that point to do so she's a garbage person if she was so nice and open to other female rappers succeeding and doing their thing why would she do that?
The answer she is trash and pressed AF over someone who truly doesn't care and she did all that fake crying elaborate tales of grander and is still slidin down he BB 100 like the Swiss alps!
yeah that was trash

And the fact that they're flopping makes it... Embarrassing

Wow yeah

Close thread
add to the fact they sucked

BAPHOMET.

on what song?  :unsure:

ton

Rihanna WAS Beyonce until GGGB which was in 2007

That was also when her Fame boosted. Coincidence? I doubt it but nothing that can be proven

Aalonso.

What's vulgar to you? I mean that era she started calling herself a bitch and whatnot. The imagery of Sasha was def dark and devious, mischievous, edgy. Skulls and Baphomets.

GLOCK

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 30, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

what song?
ego faggot and one other
I can?t remember the other that had a curse word in it

XXX.

I'm one of the few Beyonce fans that will tell you I Am... Sasha Fierce was the answer to Rihanna's GGGB.  Beyonce had to go global and also start stepping it up with the fashion.  So, instead of being called a copycat, she created a character so people would say it's "Sasha Fierce" and not her.  It was smart marketing.  Originally, the album was a dance album but at the last minute, they changed it to "worldly ballads".  Rihanna had her shook. IDC what anyone says.

I can admit that.  But ya'll Rihanna fans be in denial about any impact Beyonce has had on this girl's career and business decisions.

k.

GLOCK

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on April 30, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

on what song?  :unsure:
ego

Navyman

Quote from: Zabi. on April 30, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
Quote from: XXX. on April 30, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Quote from: YAH. on April 30, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 30, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
It?s weird though how there?s something about Nicki where EVERYTHING she says ppl think is fake/lying/shady etc
I literally was posting multiple links of Nicki being complimentary of other rap chicks including Kim and no one believes it. She even said in her interview that she has no beef with Cardi and said she liked what Cardi said in her interview with Ebro
and it was ignored
Is it her voice? Her face? I really just don?t get it
It?s that fake Fran Drescher voice.  Her face. Her body language. And plenty of other things.  She NEVER comes across genuine.

Didn?t she just say ?what girl wouldn?t wanna be on a song with Nicki Minaj?? That was so gross of her to say.  Bitch some things you just keep to yourself.

And perching on stage with Foxy Brown while she?s looking a fat, sloppy out of breathe washed up mess.

She know what she be doing. I?m sorry.  :dead:
And the way Trina?s dumb ass can?t keep her name out of her mouth.  She loves when the gorls marvel over her.  She needs that validation.

She can come out of her face and be ?complimentary? all she wants. But she def sends MIXED signals.

:omf:

And YES!  Nicki only shows love to female rappers who suck her dick.  She's always dickriding Trina, because Trina was dumb enough to perform a tribute for her. 

The real question is when has Nicki ever shown love to another female rap contemporary (not some old head like Lauryn Hill) that didn't kiss her ass first?
NEVER TBH

Why can?t they see this shit? ACK!

The reason Nicki never shows love is because 99% of these gorls are pressed af. Kim came at her (which was justified, but still). Khia came at her. Remy came at her. Missy's ole dyke self came at her in that Billboard interview. Rah Digga ugly self drags Nicki on Twitter almost every week. And Foxy has shaded Nicki in the past. And most of these new gorls are pressed by Nicki's success.

Why should Nicki show love to gorls that don't even care for her?

The only gorls who never came at Nicki were Queen Latifah & Trina, and funny enough, they're the only two Nicki has shown continuous love to.

In the words of Kim.. "If you respect me, I respect you. If you don't respect me, then fuck you."
There is only one common dominator in all of this, so maybe she is the problem.

GLOCK

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 30, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

That was also when her Fame boosted. Coincidence? I doubt it but nothing that can be proven
n
Everyone was ?Beyonce?
Yet GGGB wasn?t created to go against Beyonc?
It was more of a coming into my own mess

But whatever gorls

XXX.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 30, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

What's vulgar to you? I mean that era she started calling herself a bitch and whatnot. The imagery of Sasha was def dark and devious, mischievous, edgy. Skulls and Baphomets.

Check the post I just typed.  I agree.

But we're not gonna act like Rihanna didn't shapeshift into the "bad girl" because Beyonce was dominating.  Her own team admitted it.

Aalonso.

Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 30, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

I mean Umbrella was an amazing song. And then the Chris Brown mess. Yea she went got an edgy haircut and a proper stylist but I'd attribute her boost in popularity to the aforementioned and not some anti-Beyonc? theory

ton

Quote from: GL#CK on April 30, 2018, 05:52:56 PM
Quote from: TonsSOUL on April 30, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

what song?
ego faggot and one other
I can?t remember the other that had a curse word in it
v

R you confusing it with the Beyonce album? Where she talks about riding dick and being a jealous girl?