RHOA UPDATE: Kenya officially FIRED from the show

Started by Stunna Gor’, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

Quote from: Brit Brat on June 14, 2024, 10:21:20 PM

:trannyjblige:

She should tread lightly...

Her storyline was snatched along with Kenya's exit...

Hope she can hold her own, because she won't be able to mention Kenya or use her as a scapegoat from here on out.

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

June 15, 2024, 12:35:12 AM #25850 Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 12:35:57 AM by Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾
Quote from: NEW MOON on June 14, 2024, 08:30:30 PM
Quote from: Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾 on June 14, 2024, 07:17:16 PMTeam Brit & Kelli.

Do you do this for attention?
lol nicca I don't do shit for attention. I was supporting both before this mess even happened. And was low key warming back up to Kenya.

why not ask Trey the same question? Y'all always come at me for Everything I post. I think I'm the one who needs to pay it.
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Stunna Gor’

Quote from: Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾 on June 15, 2024, 12:35:12 AM
Quote from: Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾 on June 14, 2024, 07:17:16 PMTeam Brit & Kelli.

lol nicca I don't do shit for attention. I was supporting both before this mess even happened. And was low key warming back up to Kenya.

why not ask Trey the same question? Y'all always come at me for Everything I post. I think I'm the one who needs to pay it.
sddddddddddddd

BITCH, don't pull me into your MESS.

:udontlookok:

Stunna Gor’

And they called YOU out cuz you have an ongoing TREND of stanning for the most hated(or useless) ass girl on the board.

:udontlookok:

Stunna Gor’

And the fact that you were stanning for them before we really learned shit about them kinda proves their point..

:sevynstreeter:

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Brit looks like Kenya in that IG post. I didn't notice at first how much they resemble each other.
French Exit ♻️

NEW MOON

Mmmm...that's not what you said a few pages back.  :shannonsmissing:

You said none of the new girls were giving and you would wait until the season airs.

So what changed?

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

@Brit Brat Its a valid question. Mostly everyone was showing some love to these girls. Why would I hate on them when (like you said) I haven't seen them on screen?

I have a trend of liking who I like. The most hated? Useless? I liked Kenya lol I guess she's all those things too!

Kenya isn't this fan favorite y'all make her out to be. She's gained more support since she's returned and had a soft era but she's still "Love to hate". She's loved on this board though.
French Exit ♻️

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

June 15, 2024, 01:00:03 AM #25857 Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 01:08:49 AM by Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾
Quote from: NEW MOON on June 15, 2024, 12:50:12 AM

You said none of the new girls were giving and you would wait until the season airs.

So what changed?

I don't respect bullies. And that's all Kenya gives these days. And to my credit, I also said I was willing to show more support towards her depending on how I viewed her first episodes.
French Exit ♻️

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

NEW MOON

Quote from: Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾 on June 15, 2024, 01:00:03 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on June 15, 2024, 12:50:12 AM

So what changed?

I don't respect bullies. And that's all Kenya gives these days. And to my credit, I also said I was willing to show more support towards her depending on how I viewed her first episodes.

So Kenya is "bullying" Brit and Kelli and by default that makes you a fan of them?

So do you actually like them or do you just support them because they are in opposition to Kenya?

That seems to be the trend here...