Rxxf

BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on June 26, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
Quote from: Young on June 26, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on June 26, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
Quote from: Nine on June 26, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
Damn looking at these replies, this wasn't a good move for Mo'nique.

lolz.

omf
I?ve missed this gif BZBZBZBBSBZBZNZNZNZNZNZNZNSZNNSNZNXNZZN

this is the gif that bent and I used against each other back in the day when we use to claw each other?s eyes owt

Cbcncncncnccncjvjvjvjv
Vv
V
C
C
C
I love this gif
I remember u using it in that thread I got banned

VXBXBXBXDBDBDBBBDBHBDBDHDNDJDNDNDNDNND

remember I came back going hard at u
I was pissed  :plzstop:
ffggggggggghhhhhh @ u taking on the entire board

Whew the damn GHETTO :kii:
:wub:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

ton

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
ssdddddddddddddd
I love that gif too. When 'nique puckers those fckn lips :plzstop:
Sensual self
BXBXBXBXBXBBXXBXB

I NEVER noticed that

Now I can't UNSEE these dick sucking lips

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I listened to the tyler perry thing

Isnt it wrong to record someone without in forming them?

Neway i did hear how  tyler went into debutante millionaire mode

Tyler says he cant say anything cause he didn't work with monique
Then says if he does speak out hes going to speak about all he went thru

But if the truth is the truth it shouldn't t matter

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Totheinternet

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 26, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

I think he's meaning from then until now when speaking about his experience meaning originally she may not have been difficult but imagine the perception he has of her and her husband and the way they've handled this whole situation. At this point, he would speak about it ALL and his feeling over ALL that Monique has said and done, not just vindicating her from the "difficult" comments & such regarding precious as he probably feels differently about her now as many do.

Vonc2002

Yes, i got what he said about his experience with her.  Just because they didn't work on a movie set together doesn't mean that he doesnt have his own experiences with her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Monique is really barbecuing the last trim of fat she has in the industry

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Totheinternet on June 26, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 26, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

I think he's meaning from then until now when speaking about his experience meaning originally she may not have been difficult but imagine the perception he has of her and her husband and the way they've handled this whole situation. At this point, he would speak about it ALL and his feeling over ALL that Monique has said and done, not just vindicating her from the "difficult" comments & such regarding precious as he probably feels differently about her now as many do.

I can understand that  but I think he should clear the air about it all
including his experience from it
if monique wants the truth she cant just want it it one form
if tyler says when he came on to the project he hadnt worked with monique but was affected by her actions nevertheless
although her original deal was with lee and she wasnt under any obligation to do any more international press as a producer it was stressful for him

but tyler is not to blame oprah neither
the only thing they did wrong was say monique wasnt difficult to work with she just didnt want to do any extra than what was in black and white

ppul say all the time here just do the project and renegotiate later
which could have easily been done in this case but once the ink dries not very many want to go back

Different

Bruce

I supported her at first, but not any longer. You can not convince and tell people what experience they had with you. It seems like she is trying to force people to feel differently.

Monique is saying she is going BROKE because of Tyler Perry. Terry Perry and  Lee Daniels tried to warn her that, that could happen if she did not "play" along. Not in the sense that they would make her go broke and rob her blind, but from the sense that she would lose opportunities. They are talented, they are smart, they are businessmen. Monique is only talented, and they predicted what would happen, not because they black balled her but they know how the industry works. They know the sacrifice it takes to be successful!

A lot of business are successful only because of the money that they put into it. The money that they invest into their products and their craft.  People give away products and services every damn day, in a hope to eventually receive a return on that investment. I'm sure Monique has received a lot of "freebies" because she is Monique, but she was not willing to invest in herself and she is now living the consequence that she was forewarned of.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bruce on June 27, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
I supported her at first, but not any longer. You can not convince and tell people what experience they had with you. It seems like she is trying to force people to feel differently.

Monique is saying she is going BROKE because of Tyler Perry. Terry Perry and  Lee Daniels tried to warn her that, that could happen if she did not "play" along. Not in the sense that they would make her go broke and rob her blind, but from the sense that she would lose opportunities. They are talented, they are smart, they are businessmen. Monique is only talented, and they predicted what would happen, not because they black balled her but they know how the industry works. They know the sacrifice it takes to be successful!

A lot of business are successful only because of the money that they put into it. The money that they invest into their products and their craft.  People give away products and services every damn day, in a hope to eventually receive a return on that investment. I'm sure Monique has received a lot of "freebies" because she is Monique, but she was not willing to invest in herself and she is now living the consequence that she was forewarned of.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: you talk as if this conversation was a second conversation she had with him this is the same conversation she spoke about before and made her case off of (when that comedy video leaked )
so the premise is the same

it doesnt change because she now leaked the audio  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

funty

shes always said that orpah lee and tyler let the assumptions stand that she was difficult rather than saying no she wasn't we didnt have a deal with her that included what we were asking

and having that reverberate from those 3 would have set the record str8 lol

separate  issue from the netflix drama

Different