sadfbgn
asfd
gn

this bitch is so disgustinggggggg

GLOCK

Quote from: ton on June 27, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
It's the last clip Glock

All you hear is them both go MONEY? WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT  :gorlonfire:
i just heard and honestly SCREAMING omfg  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

not accusing him of over talking afsgdfhnhm
when they have done this the entire time
im gagging

how to put the final damn nail in her coffin mess

RIP nut

GLOCK

SISney needs to DIE
adsfgn
sdfb
cdzxvcb
d
zvbc
vdvbc
xsc
zvxbc

i could never allow the love of my life to ruin my entire legacy

Kiiiii

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
Quote from: ton on June 27, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
When he says DO YOU NOT WANT THE MONEY FROM PRECIOUS OR WHAT?

and Monique and Sidney both went wait wait wait wait :guys:

XXXXZXXCCCXXXX
sssssddddddddsdxdfdfcxddddddd!!!!!!!!!

Cncncncncncncncnccncnnccnnc

Vonc2002

Quote from: GL#CK on June 27, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
hate when this bitch says "brother"

"oh the billionaire came out".
sadfbgn
asfd
gn

this bitch is so disgustinggggggg
I SWEAR!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

jtwoeleven

Lmao they?re so insufferable, it?s sickening! They keep trying to talk over people and force them to agree. Trying to dictate how people experience them, and they keep moving the goal posts. ?Well you?re talking about this, we talkin bout that!?

It?s one thing to want people to speak up on your behalf if rumors aren?t true about your character. That?s admirable. But no one is obligated to dispel any rumors about her. That?s what her and her ?husbandger? should be doing.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GL#CK on June 27, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
Quote from: ton on June 27, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
When he says DO YOU NOT WANT THE MONEY FROM PRECIOUS OR WHAT?

and Monique and Sidney both went wait wait wait wait :guys:

XXXXZXXCCCXXXX
hjbkln;m

i need to listen to the mess
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

FlowerBomb

African Queen

Quote from: Bruce on June 27, 2018, 11:59:11 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 27, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Quote from: Bruce on June 27, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
I supported her at first, but not any longer. You can not convince and tell people what experience they had with you. It seems like she is trying to force people to feel differently.

Monique is saying she is going BROKE because of Tyler Perry. Terry Perry and  Lee Daniels tried to warn her that, that could happen if she did not "play" along. Not in the sense that they would make her go broke and rob her blind, but from the sense that she would lose opportunities. They are talented, they are smart, they are businessmen. Monique is only talented, and they predicted what would happen, not because they black balled her but they know how the industry works. They know the sacrifice it takes to be successful!

A lot of business are successful only because of the money that they put into it. The money that they invest into their products and their craft.  People give away products and services every damn day, in a hope to eventually receive a return on that investment. I'm sure Monique has received a lot of "freebies" because she is Monique, but she was not willing to invest in herself and she is now living the consequence that she was forewarned of.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: you talk as if this conversation was a second conversation she had with him this is the same conversation she spoke about before and made her case off of (when that comedy video leaked )
so the premise is the same

it doesnt change because she now leaked the audio  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

funty

shes always said that orpah lee and tyler let the assumptions stand that she was difficult rather than saying no she wasn't we didnt have a deal with her that included what we were asking

and having that reverberate from those 3 would have set the record str8 lol

separate  issue from the netflix drama

It is clear that she is difficult. It seems like they ALL tried to reason with her and speak logics, but she took it as ultimatums. She let a 30K Trip to Cannes cost her MILLIONS. Anyone who cannot get that, I am sure is difficult to deal with.

The thing is Monique has done a lot of things wrong but she was not COMPLETELY wrong in this whole mess. Some of the things she has said make sense but she she went about the whole situation wrong. Now I can understand why she didn't want to go to France at the time because her twin sons were babies back then and she also had older children who were in school. Managing these chirren is a nightmare at the best of times from what I've seen so I can understand the promo they wanted her to do at the time was burden on her AND for NO money? :everythingok:

I get where she is coming from but the antics she pulls, her approach and her husband are not helping her cause. She would have benefited from a great publicist back in the day to maneuver her through the whole situation so she came out in a positive light but hindsight is 20/20 and it is easy for us to judge from afar how she handled the whole situation. We all mess up but she is doing it in public.

I do feel bad for her because she is talented and I have always enjoyed seeing her on the screen. :stressed: