So the Prep gorls are saying that Prep = safer than condoms

Started by Purple Moon, July 03, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

My doc stays trying to get me to get on them pills but I don?t have sex regularly anyways so I don?t see the point.

Plus I?d never not use a condom.

And I also hear it has some health risks.

Purple Moon

Have you guys ever encountered someone who uses prep + condom? i dont think this exists.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Heated🔥

If I eventually decide to get on the pills it would be if I fall in love with somebody who is HIV positive and I?d def still use a condom.

FlowerBomb

These bugs are getting harder to treat because of over prescribing the few antibiotics we have left, we?re slowly getting resistant to them.
We havent created a new one in decades, and even if we do, it?ll take more decades for it to be released :dead:
Why can?t fags just use a fucking condom?!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Heard About Slei? on July 03, 2018, 04:15:31 PM
Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 03, 2018, 04:14:04 PM
Quote from: Heard About Slei? on July 03, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
What treatment are they able to get for herpes? Hepatitis?
gays are so dumb.  It?s like AIDS is the only thing they worry about

As soon as a fag mentions prep. My dick goes into a coma. Just not interested.

Definitely. I was texting this one guy last week that mentioned it and I haven?t responded and don?t care to.  :holdupguys:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ChunLi. on July 03, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
If I eventually decide to get on the pills it would be if I fall in love with somebody who is HIV positive and I?d def still use a condom.

Heated🔥

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 03, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

that would be my reaction 10 yrs ago when I was ignorant about hiv.

i mean u never know who your soulmate might be.

FlowerBomb

Yh your talking to th wrong one
Baph hates the infected!

Purple Moon

Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
Maybe you should consult with a doctor or ID clinician to get those exact rates opposed to opinions from random people online?

Honestly the sexual health doctors are kinda a mess here and super irresponsible. They told my friend that he and his girl are low risk to catching HIV or any other STD's. That was after they told the doctor that they like to have sex with strangers in sex clubs.

I really could not believe that when I heard it.
ddddddddd

dd

Now see :uhh:

May was right though. Prep (90-95% effective after a month) in conjunction with condoms(99% effective with no mishaps) is the safest option out there.
Jayd is also right people usually use PREP and abandon the condoms, now STI's are back on the rise and mutating.

I just don't understand how one could enjoy fucking without a condom after getting several STI's. Of course you can also get some by condomless oral sex or even by fingering someone, but there's a whole other level of risk for STI's when having anal intercourse without a condom. Am I not right?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ChunLi. on July 03, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

me and someone with Aids have nothing to talk about it tbh.

Eek. I couldn?t imagine.

Purple Moon

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 03, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

Eek. I couldn?t imagine.

I hope you know there's a difference between HIV and AIDS.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Eek. I couldn?t imagine.

I hope you know there's a difference between HIV and AIDS.

Either one.  :shannonsmissing:

Kurama

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 03, 2018, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 03, 2018, 04:01:38 PM
Maybe you should consult with a doctor or ID clinician to get those exact rates opposed to opinions from random people online?

Honestly the sexual health doctors are kinda a mess here and super irresponsible. They told my friend that he and his girl are low risk to catching HIV or any other STD's. That was after they told the doctor that they like to have sex with strangers in sex clubs.

I really could not believe that when I heard it.
ddddddddd

dd

Now see :uhh:

May was right though. Prep (90-95% effective after a month) in conjunction with condoms(99% effective with no mishaps) is the safest option out there.
Jayd is also right people usually use PREP and abandon the condoms, now STI's are back on the rise and mutating.

I just don't understand how one could enjoy fucking without a condom after getting several STI's. Of course you can also get some by condomless oral sex or even by fingering someone, but there's a whole other level of risk for STI's when having anal intercourse without a condom. Am I not right?

Well not another level, but you're more vulnerable to contracting HIV during anal sex. You can catch everything else in your mouth tho.

Heated🔥

Eek. I couldn?t imagine.
and that?s ok hun.