I?m really concerned bout Ghan?s weight

Started by BORderline, July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

& fuck you too, BRockafaggot

I was defending her in here bitch :diddraispoot:

BranLover

Quote from: Kalifornia on July 28, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
She's almost 40. At some point your metabolism begins to slow down, and if this bipolar thing she's been hinting at is real I can definitely understand the weight gain. The meds  alone will do that to you.

It's not like she's walking around like some big grizzly bear. I dont think she looks bad at all.

Also too, when you hit a certain age you stop giving a fuck about maintaining a certain image and appeasing the masses. You realize your own happiness and peace of mind is more important.

!!!!!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: whatever on July 28, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
[instagram]

This vid caught me off guard but long as she happy I guess

This damn maternity dress :plzstop:

Brandy has thickened out, but I think the styling is what makes her look larger than she is.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Did I mention you?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:
This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:

Just because that's the social norm doesn't mean it's the way to be. I personally don't feel like just because someone is famous, i get to have an opinion about what they do. Maybe it's because i don't care enough about their personal lives. Of course, because that's the norm, people seem to discuss you whether you like it or not but that has nothing to do with my opinion about it being weird to do. If you feel like because she's a public figure, you should be able to discuss personal aspects of her life, cool! Do your thing. I'm not tryna to stop you. I just personally think it's weird to care enough about that part of a person's life to make some of the comments ya'll have made. I'm more of a "you do you and i do me" kind of a person.
get out then

Shit
Basically

LOONA.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:
This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:

Just because that's the social norm doesn't mean it's the way to be. I personally don't feel like just because someone is famous, i get to have an opinion about what they do. Maybe it's because i don't care enough about their personal lives. Of course, because that's the norm, people seem to discuss you whether you like it or not but that has nothing to do with my opinion about it being weird to do. If you feel like because she's a public figure, you should be able to discuss personal aspects of her life, cool! Do your thing. I'm not tryna to stop you. I just personally think it's weird to care enough about that part of a person's life to make some of the comments ya'll have made. I'm more of a "you do you and i do me" kind of a person.
get out then

Shit

I have to have the same opinion as ya'll to be here? Oh...

I mean, does everyone have to have the same opinion as you?

Youre the one in here quoting with paragraph after paragraph.

CHOKE

July 28, 2018, 02:29:35 PM #188 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:29:57 PM by Choke
Am ordering my lunch from Panera

You girls want anything?

Blackpantha

Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
Like REALLY.
I?m not throwing shade or trying to be direspectful or anything but is she sick?!

It?s not cute cause she used to be so slim. It?s not like she has always been a big girl like Kelly Price or Jasmine.

I mean, look at the cover of your previous album, Ghan. The booklet of Afrodisiac.

I?m sorry but that FOODcation HAS TO stop.

You damn know we live in a society where appearance is important AF.

You damn know how the media, the magazines and the general audience portray fat people.

Dont fuck up your own chance to make a beautiful comeback, please.

I can?t take it. I?m sorry.

Leave Brandy alone. This is all apart of her big reveal when the single drops. I have faith that she'll get it together.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

LOONA.

Quote from: CREAM. on July 28, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 28, 2018, 02:24:03 PM
Que go clean my draws SLAVE.   

hjhh

I'm about to drag Mariah by all 3 waist trainers she's currently wearing   

Young

July 28, 2018, 02:33:01 PM #191 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:33:14 PM by Young
This is 15 pages ?

Kaeli.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 28, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Did I mention you?
um yea by quoting posts that were responding to mine

Rxxf

Ghan will be fine.
I'm happy she has embraced her weight.

It will leave room for her to get back to her SEASON 4 - Moesha weight, which is her best, hands down.
I don't like her too skinny.

Some ppl look better with weight.
BRANDY

Ulysses

It?s no denying there is something going on we don?t know about. But we can pray for her well being and continue to show our support.