Started by Ma Lo, August 07, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

huvbjnk
Marque bby
they do that to everyone .. no lie :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

4everSLAYanafan

Fuck Brit and NS'nch ....all of these tone def/copy cat white artist named where modeled after black greats like Micheal Janet and Brandy....i fucking hate dumb ass white people like this....the media is always brain washing. damn! let the woman be successful! if it's not white people its "passing" blacks like nobody even mentioned them in the first place....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

The shock in here over goddamn TMZ as if it has ever been a reputable entity is wild. :-/

Sovereign.

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
huvbjnk
Marque bby

Everyone gets the treatment. It?s TMZ. Bran ain?t unique when it comes to a media outlet thriving off of propaganda and gossip.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on August 07, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
The shock in here over goddamn TMZ as if it has ever been a reputable entity is wild. :-/

GLOCK

Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
huvbjnk
Marque bby

Everyone gets the treatment. It?s TMZ. Bran ain?t unique when it comes to a media outlet thriving off of propaganda and gossip.
basically  :plzstop:

i dont take them serious.. and i dont know many ppl that do
theyre like an expensive MTO  :dead:

Sovereign.

Mariah definitely sang R&B music especially during the latter part of the 90?s. And how do you define Pop music?

Young

Steffon

the hate is so real for Brandy for no reason! Brandy is really a threat to these bitches!

RAY7

This wasn?t bad
they were stanning over her singing at Ray J?s wedding

Ma Lo

Quote from: Legacy on August 07, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
Quote from: Steffon on August 07, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
the hate is so real for Brandy for no reason! Brandy is really a threat to these bitches!
i'm electric slidin

oiuhihuhhuhhiuhuihuihuihuhuih8h98y9766666666

Young