TMZ is racist and has always mistreated Brandy

Started by Ma Lo, August 07, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

The fact that ppl watch this trash daily.... lol bored housewives

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
Mariah definitely sang R&B music especially during the latter part of the 90?s. And how do you define Pop music?

The way I kept rereading his comment. :dead:

Nine

Quote from: BowDown on August 07, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
They have racist ways but this doesn?t prove it. They weren?t shading her or saying she was incapable, just that there are other acts too..
Pretty much.

b7

August 07, 2018, 01:03:35 PM #36 Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:04:09 PM by 1RIG
Y?all gotta get over this Brandy is a victim thing lol

She?s clearly stronger than most, otherwise she would?ve completely quit back in 06/07 after the accident and folks calling her a murderer on social media, in which she?d never respond to for years on end. she?s been through hell and is out here smiling and singing her ass off and about to be a regular on primetime television again
:letsmessfag:

Nine

Quote from: Steffon on August 07, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
the hate is so real for Brandy for no reason! Brandy is really a threat to these bitches!
:diddraispoot:

b7

August 07, 2018, 01:05:26 PM #38 Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:05:35 PM by 1RIG
She ain?t a threat. Just an icon, always praised and still relevant as a result. some hate that lol

Ma Lo

Quote from: 1RIG on August 07, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

She?s clearly stronger than most, otherwise she would?ve completely quit back in 06/07 after the accident and folks calling her a murderer on social media, in which she?d never respond to for years on end. she?s been through hell and is out here smiling and singing her ass off and about to be a regular on primetime television again

TMZ first broke the story about the accident if I remember correctly and made her look like the bad guy.

b7

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 07, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

TMZ first broke the story about the accident if I remember correctly and made her look like the bad guy.
she doesn?t really use them anyway. they tried talking to her outside of her Broadway show a couple years back, and she denied them

Ma Lo

Quote from: 1RIG on August 07, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 07, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

she doesn?t really use them anyway. they tried talking to her outside of her Broadway show a couple years back, and she denied them

n