Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
huvbjnk
Marque bby
they do that to everyone .. no lie :dead:

Everyone gets the treatment. It?s TMZ. Bran ain?t unique when it comes to a media outlet thriving off of propaganda and gossip.
basically  :plzstop:

i dont take them serious.. and i dont know many ppl that do
theyre like an expensive MTO  :dead:

No lie  :plzstop:

Sovereign.

Quote from: 4everMonk on August 07, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
Mariah definitely sang R&B music especially during the latter part of the 90?s. And how do you define Pop music?
hard to define

I would say Mariah entered the scene with a successful pop album, but that was the late 80s.

Emotions and other albums always retained their pop roots influenced by hip hop and rnb

A Pop record simply contains a strong hook and melody and it appeals to "mainstream" audiences i.e. white audiences. Mariah certainly has those records, but she?s definitely created R&B material hence "Butterfly", "Emancipation" and her most recent work.

Sovereign.

Brandy is doing just fine. She?s healthy and at peace. This thread along with TMZ is...reductive. 

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Steffon on August 07, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
the hate is so real for Brandy for no reason! Brandy is really a threat to these bitches!

!!!!

4everSLAYanafan

Brandy can't have shit huh....holding up these white and passing artist like brandy hasn't opened doors for some of them...Britney was defiantly white brandy between 99-03, she even credits her a lot during her first album, the "Baby... One more time" album is modeled after brandy's debut, one of those bitches in that office couldn't even spell..smh I had to fight with a Mariah fan on instagram about this! like damn let brandy fucking thrive and be successful. It says brandy is the ONLY 90's artist to achieve that, special!!!

Kaeli.

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 07, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
Quote from: Legacy on August 07, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
this thread title ssssssssssssssssssssssss

Well cut right into the mango king
VBBBBBBVCXFGVGHFTHXT

Everyone in the comments is defending her tho

Even though it was an obvious lie
what was an obvious lie?
her being the first 90?s act to cross 1.5 billion streams :udontlookok:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Legacy on August 07, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
wyd kaeli
BVSNSDBNDNDB

Am mean...I?m not gonna lie for queen

That ain?t even believable with all the huge acts back then

Kaeli.

Quote from: 4everMonk on August 07, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
I don?t think Mariah did rnb in the 90s, she was pop along with all the others mentioned.

But yeah, not sure the validity of this. But pure rnb? She maybe the top of that list.
All of mariah?s Music has been R&B based tbh!

BranLover

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 07, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
Brandy can't have shit huh....holding up these white and passing artist like brandy hasn't opened doors for some of them...Britney was defiantly white brandy between 99-03, she even credits her a lot during her first album, the "Baby... One more time" album is modeled after brandy's debut, one of those bitches in that office couldn't even spell..smh I had to fight with a Mariah fan on instagram about this! like damn let brandy fucking thrive and be successful. It says brandy is the ONLY 90's artist to achieve that, special!!!

It actually didn?t say ?achieve.?

Mariah4ever

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: BranLover on August 07, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

It actually didn?t say ?achieve.?

fortunately I can spell...but it's clear what they meant i'm not about to play with y'all lol  :hehe:

4everSLAYanafan

RAY7

usually I?m here for this type of argument but
in this case it has nothing to do with race
Brandy is Iconic but she?s not the only or highest selling icon ever
really she only has 2 big selling albums so it?s not easy to believe that other artists havent achieved this feat
Britney is a zombie but she has 2 diamond albums if I?m not mistaken
how could she not have a billion streams?