Quote from: Legacy on August 07, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
wyd kaeli
BVSNSDBNDNDB

Am mean...I?m not gonna lie for queen

That ain?t even believable with all the huge acts back then
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

uygggyguyg

Mrd0ndada

Ppl still listen to Brandy albums because she has classics. 
🙄

4everSLAYanafan

August 07, 2018, 05:23:13 PM #64 Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 05:25:32 PM by 4everSLAYanafan
Quote from: AYR on August 07, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 07, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
Brandy can't have shit huh....holding up these white and passing artist like brandy hasn't opened doors for some of them...Britney was defiantly white brandy between 99-03, she even credits her a lot during her first album, the "Baby... One more time" album is modeled after brandy's debut, one of those bitches in that office couldn't even spell..smh I had to fight with a Mariah fan on instagram about this! like damn let brandy fucking thrive and be successful. It says brandy is the ONLY 90's artist to achieve that, special!!!
usually I?m here for this type of argument but
in this case it has nothing to do with race

Brandy is Iconic but she?s not the only or highest selling icon ever
really she only has 2 big selling albums so it?s not easy to believe that other artists havent achieved this feat
Britney is a zombie but she has 2 diamond albums if I?m not mistaken
how could she not have a billion streams?

I have to humbly disagree...

GYNandTONIC

Maybe it?s true, maybe it?s not but I can totally see why Brandy would be streamed more than Britney, N?Sync, and a lot of the 90?s pop artist.

Those 90?s pop acts music has dated terribly and you would probably only listen for a quick nostalgic moment. A lot of people listen to Brandy as a learning tool or to simply vibe out. Looking at the people who praise, were inspired, and want to work with Brandy goes across so many genres. Whereas it?s mostly whites listening to those pop acts. Brandy has White, Black, Gospel, Pop, and R&B audiences.

It?s not hard for me to believe she?d have a shit ton of streams

Ma Lo

August 07, 2018, 06:13:05 PM #66 Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:13:26 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
n

Britney still has an enormous fan base. i am almost certain that whomever works for Music Source and manages their Twitter account is a stan and i liiiiive for it too

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Wrong board

Bsource was quicker to doubt it than any other outlet

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GLOCK

Any of you girls have proof that this isn?t true?
Post the other girls streaming messes

CREAM.

Young

Kaeli.

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
Any of you girls have proof that this isn?t true?
Post the other girls streaming messes
d

Some of these girls have a billion+ on ONE streaming service, let alone all of them being combined.

Why can?t u admit that somebody conjured up some bullshit king

Sovereign.

jtwoeleven

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 07, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
Maybe it?s true, maybe it?s not but I can totally see why Brandy would be streamed more than Britney, N?Sync, and a lot of the 90?s pop artist.

Those 90?s pop acts music has dated terribly and you would probably only listen for a quick nostalgic moment. A lot of people listen to Brandy as a learning tool or to simply vibe out. Looking at the people who praise, were inspired, and want to work with Brandy goes across so many genres. Whereas it?s mostly whites listening to those pop acts. Brandy has White, Black, Gospel, Pop, and R&B audiences.

It?s not hard for me to believe she?d have a shit ton of streams

!!

Her music is much better than a nostalgia trip down memory lane.