And then when i found out i was emotionless

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

ton

I need to see a body

They've been killing the womuh for years

BranLover

This is sad to see our legends go. Despite who she may have been personally, she really raised the standard vocally.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BranLover on August 16, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
This is sad to see our legends go. Despite who she may have been personally, she really raised the standard vocally.

Her legacy started and ended years ago and that will still live on regardless

Its not like she was still making history with those indian chants ahe refused to let go of

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 16, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Rommie.
Remember we use to go up for this back in the day

:gorlonfire: I love when she beats those damn keys.

Cowgirl

August 16, 2018, 04:59:59 PM #173 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:00:08 PM by BowDown
Which song was it that she's singing almost in an operatic tone in the background throughout? I believe it was a ballad but someone actually shared on here not too long ago I believe..

Cowgirl

Quote from: BranLover on August 16, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

mauza

Quote from: BowDown on August 16, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
Which song was it that she's singing almost in an operatic tone in the background throughout? I believe it was a ballad but someone actually shared on here not too long ago I believe..

Ain't no way ? That was Cissy Houston in the background actually...

"جاني الاسمر"

Cowgirl

Quote from: mauza on August 16, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 16, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

Ain't no way ? That was Cissy Houston in the background actually...

THANK YOU!!!!

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

mauza

eltonjohn The loss of Aretha Franklin is a blow for everybody who loves real music: Music from the heart, the soul and the Church. Her voice was unique, her piano playing underrated ? she was one of my favourite pianists. I was fortunate enough to spend time with her and witness her last performance ? a benefit for the Elton John AIDS Foundation at St John The Divine Cathedral. She was obviously unwell, and I wasn?t sure she could perform. But Aretha did and she raised the roof. She sang and played magnificently, and we all wept. We were witnessing the greatest soul artist of all time. I adored her and worshipped her talent. God bless her. My condolences to all her family and friends. We shared the same birthday ? and that meant so much to me. The whole world will miss her but will always rejoice in her remarkable legacy. The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen. @arethasings #RIP #ArethaFranklin #QueenOfSoul @ejaf

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

Ms. Ross
? @DianaRoss
7 hours

I?m sitting in prayer for the wonderful golden spirit Aretha Franklin.

https://twitter.com/DianaRoss/status/1030100713093967873

"جاني الاسمر"

BRockaBaby

This moved me to tears. She just knew she was going to meet Him soon. RIP