"I dont like so & so so you can't like them either"

Started by LOONA., November 06, 2015, 12:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

I could tell you a story about something like this.  :raycharles2urmess:

it says a lot about the person who says it tbh.

LOONA.

I'm not gonna purposely form a friendship with someone you don't like but unless they've done something unforgivable to you then um what's the problem?

CarseyWerner

I don't deal with anyone who would beef with someone over petty sh*t, I'd hear their side of the story and determine whether or not their reasons for disliking are valid.

If I trust my friend's judgment and you've burned my friend, we don't have anything to talk about. I think people who have a problem establishing their loyalty are opportunistic.  Like......Why are you trying to play nice with an enemy of someone you claim to care about?  :shannonsmissing:
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

RekeRig

It really depends on the situation, but I'm not gonna sit up and forbid someone from continuing to speak just because we have an issue.  That's beyond dumb

And if it's a beef over something foolish, I'm not gonna tickle ur ears and tell you what u wanna hear either :uhh:

SUPREME

Well I don't like keri and I expect this board to continue to do the same

LOONA.

Quote from: RIG on November 06, 2015, 02:42:25 AM
It really depends on the situation, but I'm not gonna sit up and forbid someone from continuing to speak just because we have an issue.  That's beyond dumb

And if it's a beef over something foolish, I'm not gonna tickle ur ears and tell you what u wanna hear either :uhh:

!!!!!!

COD.

Quote from: SUPREME on November 06, 2015, 02:44:23 AM
Well I don't like keri and I expect this board to continue to do the same

sdffffffffffffffffff
wow yea

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

well...I don't like the fact that you running around hea all click fckn tight with bitches I don't like

I've known you longer than most these fags :bvy:

SUPREME

November 06, 2015, 07:18:22 AM #11 Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:18:41 AM by SUPREME
&dddd&dss

CLIQUED UP AND TIGHT!

I need to watch that video

Kaeli.

It's fucking stupid. I like who I wanna like & you're just gonna have to fucking deal. :letsmessfag:

Plank

look
i jus i dnt likes drama

i jus..wann' live it up ya'kno
i dnt...wann' stops now

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

So glad my niggas and I keep our separate friendships, well separate. I never mix friends because I have friends for different occasions. Now if someone in the clique are beefing then we try to stay neutral until they cool off fr