This faggot is disgusting

Started by yummy, September 26, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Damn thats hot

But i feel like they walk up the aisle too much 4 this

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: squid on September 26, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
I'll never understand the excitement of public sex. :overit: The thought of getting caught is SUCH a turn off for me. Especially when it might be a overweight 40 y.o. mom of 3 seeing you having an orgasm. Is that hot?? Yuck!

Every exhib has a target audience but in most cases regular people have the best and mixed bag of reactions

For me i love how a nice print mess translates in to amazing customer service from men and women

Different

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

You know honestly sexual exhibition is very liberating and freeing for people that experience "difficulties"

They get told  u cant do this cant do that

But sexuality makes ppul take notice

And u get seen in a different semi positive light

Different

FlowerBomb

Admin

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on September 26, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
Quote from: squid on September 26, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
I'll never understand the excitement of public sex. :overit: The thought of getting caught is SUCH a turn off for me. Especially when it might be a overweight 40 y.o. mom of 3 seeing you having an orgasm. Is that hot?? Yuck!

Every exhib has a target audience but in most cases regular people have the best and mixed bag of reactions

For me i love how a nice print mess translates in to amazing customer service from men and women
What?

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

& don?t forget MelMel either, king.

BAPHOMET.

b7

I?m all for a public mess to an extent and with someone else but this is weird  :uhh:

Gilgamesh.