Drake wearing a Nike x Moesha jacket

Started by Harlem, October 15, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

jtwoeleven

October 16, 2018, 04:12:58 PM #31 Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:13:21 PM by jtwoeleven
Man...this takes me back to all those pre two eleven discussions and how that alleged Drake collaboration never materialized. Maybe he was being considered for Put it Down?

b7

Quote from: jtwoeleven on October 16, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Man...this takes me back to all those pre two eleven discussions and how that alleged Drake collaboration never materialized. Maybe he was being considered for Put it Down?
no he wrote a song and it probably went to someone else

b7

Another reason she?s writing so much on this next album.

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on October 16, 2018, 04:48:59 PM
Another reason she?s writing so much on this next album.

I definitely prefer Queen writing on her mess tbh
Don't mind others coming in an amplifying the tea, but an AUTHENTIC Brandy album>>

Mrd0ndada

She procrastinated on recording it.  I heard.   It was a James Flauntleroy/Drake mess at that!!!  Brandy is really unbothered lol.  The way other artist would?ve been camped outside the studio to record that joint!
🙄

Sovereign.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 17, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
She procrastinated on recording it.  I heard.   It was a James Flauntleroy/Drake mess at that!!!  Brandy is really unbothered lol.  The way other artist would?ve been camped outside the studio to record that joint!

Wait...Procrastinated on recording what?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

omg this fucking bitch

Mrd0ndada

Recording a demo that Drake had submitted to her right before the Two Eleven ERA ,  like IABTM time.
🙄

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 17, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

Recording a demo that Drake had submitted to her right before the Two Eleven ERA ,  like IABTM time.

MESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Must not have been that good; coz I cant imagine Bran just passing on some good tea

Or maybe she was going through because of the Whitney mess

Mrd0ndada

IKR... I wonder have we heard it on another artist yet. 
🙄

Harlem

October 17, 2018, 02:26:41 PM #42 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:28:06 PM by Harlem
Unbothered Brandy, wooo Chile! She needs someone on her ass b/c this ain?t the 90s Queen... how you slept on Drake/Faulteroy track?!

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Harlem on October 17, 2018, 02:26:41 PM
Unbothered Brandy, wooo Chile! She needs someone on her ass b/c this ain?t the 90s Queen... how you slept on Drake/Faulteroy track?!

Like seriously.   Although this info came  from a friend of mines name Monica Payne (Terri & Monica) she manages V Bozeman & Saweetie...She & Breyon Prescott are close friends.. so she?s just regurgitating what he told her I?m sure. 
🙄

b7

Yea that doesn?t make sense

we saw the True Exclusives interview where she was practically begging to record it in January of that year and was asking for the fans to pray it all works out

It was clearly politics