Im sorry but this Brandy album discussion needed its OWN thread

Started by Young, November 16, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 16, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
And even when we have snippets most of you complain soooooo....
And if we do,  that's our fckn right.  Boy get yo lopsided head ass on :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 16, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 16, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
I don?t post just to post.. I have no reason to lie to y?all, for what?    It?s a lot things I?ve been told & know but for this very reason I just keep them to myself.
If you dont have a snippet to go along with it then u might as well. Not even Brandy can say shit without a snippet at this point. I'll be damned if i get excited about a friend of a friend of a friend's listening experience :dead:

I understand how you feel & where you?re coming from but what I don?t understand is with all that said why are you here? In this thread... come back when we have a snippet!  Let those who don?t require all that enjoy.
Im here because I'm waiting on this chick like everyone else, so imagine my fckn surprise when i came in and a thread was created of some fckn hearsay. I dont know wtf is in here until i come in.  I responded accordingly.  U dont get to dictate my response or where i go. Im not stopping nobody from enjoying this unfounded ass info. U could've simply bypassed the comment but u chose to address it.  If u feel it didn't need to be said, then why tf did it require a response from u? Make that make sense.  At the end of the day u ARE a random person passing along hearsay, so how ur in here getting defensive is beyond me :dead:
Stick to the Olivia updates because thats the only bitch we know u actually have a connection to. Anything other than that I'M COMMENTING and you'll fckn deal with it :supluv:

This is lengthy...

Young

SO ANY FUCKING WAY !!!

ACKKKKKK!

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
It gives me CHILLS every time I scroll by and read it :gorlonfire:

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 15, 2018, 09:38:37 PM
Everyone that has heard this music goes tf up!    I was talking to a guy named Reno who helps me get writing work from time to time & he?s the biggest Brandy doubter but after hearing 3 songs via Shiz...He?s saying she?s gonna shift the paradigm of music & She?s iconic!   It?s funny cause this is the SAME guy that said she was finished & will never sell another record

She's really on the fckn WAY and shes coming to initiate THE SHIFT :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 16, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
I don?t post just to post.. I have no reason to lie to y?all, for what?    It?s a lot things I?ve been told & know but for this very reason I just keep them to myself.
If you dont have a snippet to go along with it then u might as well. Not even Brandy can say shit without a snippet at this point. I'll be damned if i get excited about a friend of a friend of a friend's listening experience :dead:

I understand how you feel & where you?re coming from but what I don?t understand is with all that said why are you here? In this thread... come back when we have a snippet!  Let those who don?t require all that enjoy.
Im here because I'm waiting on this chick like everyone else, so imagine my fckn surprise when i came in and a thread was created of some fckn hearsay. I dont know wtf is in here until i come in.  I responded accordingly.  U dont get to dictate my response or where i go. Im not stopping nobody from enjoying this unfounded ass info. U could've simply bypassed the comment but u chose to address it.  If u feel it didn't need to be said, then why tf did it require a response from u? Make that make sense.  At the end of the day u ARE a random person passing along hearsay, so how ur in here getting defensive is beyond me :dead:
Stick to the Olivia updates because thats the only bitch we know u actually have a connection to. Anything other than that I'M COMMENTING and you'll fckn deal with it :supluv:

This is lengthy...
No stone was left unturned
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm hoping Brandy comes through on a Madonna "queen of reinvention" type tip with the new genre bending material. Show em all how it's done again

:plzstop:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 16, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

This is lengthy...
No stone was left unturned

Plz share when you find it...

Young

Quote from: long-timeBfan on November 16, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
I'm hoping Brandy comes through on a Madonna "queen of reinvention" type tip with the new genre bending material. Show em all how it's done again

:plzstop:

oh it DEFINITELY will be

whether its "commercially successful" or not--she's gonna continue to inspire the gorls--especially the industry

She possesses an ear many don't have, and now that she has creative control, what she can create is gonna be otherworldly

People don't realize JUST how special she is to music

Mrd0ndada

All that for me?  You should take a break all together If Brandy?s return to music is causing you to mentally spaz at the sight of a post.
🙄

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 16, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
All that for me?  You should take a break all together If Brandy?s return to music is causing you to mentally spaz at the sight of a post.
For ME!
Boy shut yo corny ass up and keep the grapevine msgs

Young

Mrd0ndada

Yea so for those who care..her radio rep is a guy named Shadow & he?s kinda a big deal at radio. 
🙄

AfroJisiac

i love my baby Bran but I've been waiting for 6 years and i'm not getting excited until the album and the fuckin' vocals are in my ears... i don't care about the strategy anymore at this point, just gimme he music
until then i'll read y'all's back n forth smiling lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on November 16, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
i love my baby Bran but I've been waiting for 6 years and i'm not getting excited until the album and the fuckin' vocals are in my ears... i don't care about the strategy anymore at this point, just gimme he music
until then i'll read y'all's back n forth smiling lol
U dont care about what tyrone told taquesha who told Teyana who then told Taquela? :guys: