How do you guys feel about Crying?

Started by Kurama, November 10, 2015, 12:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Been discussing this with a few ppl and it seems like it's still taboo for most. What do you guys think?

Are you comfortable crying? Does it makes you feel weak/ashamed?

Could you do it around other ppl? When's the last time you did it?

SUPREME

I'll cry if I have to

But I don't cry. I'm built Ford tough.

:hmph:

I think it's a great thing though. It can relieve pressure and emotions, physically.

Scott.

I most def feel weak if I cry for real. I hate crying. I just lost my mentor about 3 weeks ago to cancer, and I didn't cry at all until I was alone.

Zankou.

I don't think it makes you weak tbh

I cried earlier this year, talking about certain things make me teary eyed though

Scott.

And most times, I don't cry unless i'm extremely angry.

Zankou.

Kurama

Quote from: SCOTTland on November 10, 2015, 12:19:53 PM
I most def feel weak if I cry for real. I hate crying. I just lost my mentor about 3 weeks ago to cancer, and I didn't cry at all until I was alone.

Sorry about your mentor. What makes you feel weak though?

Kurama

Quote from: SUPREME on November 10, 2015, 12:19:43 PM

I think it's a great thing though. It can relieve pressure and emotions, physically.

Miranda

Sometimes I purposely be alone in the crib and cry, it is therapeutic.

Kurama

Zankou.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

I'm a crier and I'm not ashamed.
sad tears, happy tears....whatever
it's a human emotion...nothing to be ashamed about.

I'd moreso side-eye the person who thinks its something bad than the person who cries.

Stunna Gor’

I just cried on Sunday tbh.  :dead: I rarely cry, but when I do its so refreshing and relieving. Once I cry about something, I kinda let it go and move forward.  I tend to be the "go to" emotional rock for a lot of people. I guess I'm just a good listener, but its hard for me to do the same back. I dont feel ashamed or weak to do it... I'm just a very private person.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I never cry. The tears can never seem to fall. I don't cry not because of feeling weak but I don't allow myself to feel anything.