Dwight Howard is outed as liking Trans and Men by Ex;he Threatens to have her ki

Started by Navyman, November 24, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2018, 09:28:17 AM
There are some girls who withstand the jumpings until they are indoctrinated in.  Glock was jumped mercilessly when he got here.  Kae was tossed tf around. Bow is always in some mess, etc. They don't CRY about it tho.  Take your lashing like a big girl and stfu. Kip been here long enough and should be beyond this point tho.  His personality is kinda just shit

Bro no offense but u have the worse personality on the board.  Your purpose is to be mean and shady but me coming across elitist every other month is deplorable.   You got some fucking nerve

GLOCK

Nah he ain?t.
He just has u pissed and because he doesn?t like nicki and has spoken out about Ciara?s limited vocals.. ur foaming at the fucking MOUTH.

Too bad you?ll deal and not do shit about it
He?s one of us. U don?t like it.. LOG Tf Off the board.. FAGGG

Young

fedswatchin

KippDaddy

Quote from: Young on November 29, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
What I?m saying is ? because lew and Kipp May mess a bit or say some things out of order, they get dragggged a bit harder than the others; and then things get personal when it comes to them a lot quicker

I feel their size has a lot to do with it.

End of

Let?s face facts I?m
One of the few members who have my pic on display at all times.   People take that n run with it.   I?m a grown ass man;   Not a fucking twink and i own every second of it.   That?s the difference between me and the rest.   I think some (SOME PEOPLE) people want me to hide and because I don?t it easy to peg me as elitist

GLOCK

He doesn?t even interact with u unless u quote him FUMING lmfao

But good.. do him that favor.
Weak ass troll

GLOCK

and kip you?re so damn delusional
if only u really didn?t give af what these faggots thought this wouldn?t have made it to page 30

yuck

KippDaddy

Quote from: Glock on November 29, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
and kip you?re so damn delusional
if only u really didn?t give af what these faggots thought this wouldn?t have made it to page 30

yuck

Bro how many post have you contributed to the threa md vs me? No shade but let?s let the numbers speak

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: KippDaddy on November 29, 2018, 12:22:09 PM
There are some girls who withstand the jumpings until they are indoctrinated in.  Glock was jumped mercilessly when he got here.  Kae was tossed tf around. Bow is always in some mess, etc. They don't CRY about it tho.  Take your lashing like a big girl and stfu. Kip been here long enough and should be beyond this point tho.  His personality is kinda just shit

Bro no offense but u have the worse personality on the board.  Your purpose is to be mean and shady but me coming across elitist every other month is deplorable.   You got some fucking nerve
SF:LJKHJJJJJJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJ

KippDaddy

I?m done with this thread someone hit me up when it gets to 75 pages.   Will be a new Kipp thread record.... or will it?    Where the b source historian at?

Zankou.

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 29, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on November 29, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

SF:LJKHJJJJJJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJ

:guys: