RHOA Episode 4 Thread (Tanya?s Debut)

Started by M-Rocka, November 25, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stunna Gor’

Im watching now.... things are about to get a bit.... SPICY.

:omgwatshappening:

Stunna Gor’

November 26, 2018, 02:42:11 PM #16 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 02:44:42 PM by Trey
FSDKSKDJSKDJSKDJSKDJSJKLSDKLSKDJSKDLKJSDLJKDLKJSLJKDKSJLDJLKSKJLDSJLDKSJLKDSKLDJDJSLK

Okay, this episode was CUTE. I like this Tanya girl. I feel like she can MESS, if needed.

And Eva is so fake... its ok to forgive and still not really use someone.. but she went out of her to shade this girl, now she's perched up with her cackling DOWN talking about "pass the popcorn, sis! LOLZ!"  :uhh: I'm actually glad Kandi called that out.

I get what yall are saying in regards to Kandi being messy with Porsha, but Kandi's messiness is so sneaky, underhanded, ill-intentioned. Its kinda the same with the Eva situation. You're saying "yes, im over it. Lets move forward", but clearly she has an agenda against Porsha. :dead: "But ima stay out of it. LOLZ" as she goes and sets up a dinner with the other girls to spill the "tea".

:udontlookok:

Im sure thats why she's getting DRAGGED across social media.

Stunna Gor’

Stunna Gor’

It seems like they're trying to give Shamari that "new girl" hazing treatment, but sis aint about to HAVE it.

ssdssddssddsdsdsdsds

Stunna Gor’

Quote from: stormcaster. on November 26, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 26, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
Quote from: stormcaster. on November 26, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
This is goooood

:ohwow:
DSDSDSDDSDSSDSDSDSDS !!!

This is getting cute.

:ohwow:

It was mess, can't wait to see how this plays out.

Eva's in danger.

fddfkldflkdfklflkf!!!
DDSDSDSSDDSSDSDSDDSDSSDSDSSSDSSDSDSDSDDSDSDSDDS

I still like her though. Marlo had her a bit... FLUSTERED. DSDDSDSDSDSDDSDDSD

Marlo is always THREATENED by a prettier bitch. She was trying SOOOO hard not to see it for Tanya, but she was too nice. DSSSDDSDSDSDDSSDDSDSDS

Buy The Stars✨

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 26, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 26, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
[instagram]

Kandi is really starting to get on my nerves :uhh: :dead:

Wtffff Kandi is messy as fuck for this

Minding my business! Oof! Tea! Lolz!

I wonder what episode is the one where her and Porsh collide.

Nene is so ugly, did she do something else to her face?

M-Rocka

[instagram]

This bitch!!!!!!!

I love that she just doesn?t give a fuck.

Love how she was singing Ghan?s Best Friend in the audience during the Soul Train Awards too.
:stressed:

HUGO

November 26, 2018, 06:04:20 PM #24 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:06:56 PM by HUGO
Quote from: Scott. on November 26, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on November 26, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
Kandi is being so messy, but she's still my fave.

Porsha had no problem speaking on Todd. So it is what it is.

Exactly. I don?t necessarily agree with her actions but like you said Porsha did it to her. And she also did it to Cynthia when she talked about Peter and just last season when she had ?tea? on Will

Her ?tea? on will she had kept to herself til he got put on blast tho. Y?all just be looking for a reason to dislike that girl

Scott.

November 26, 2018, 06:08:25 PM #25 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 06:09:30 PM by Scott.
Quote from: HUGO on November 26, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
Quote from: Scott. on November 26, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on November 26, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
Kandi is being so messy, but she's still my fave.

Porsha had no problem speaking on Todd. So it is what it is.

Exactly. I don?t necessarily agree with her actions but like you said Porsha did it to her. And she also did it to Cynthia when she talked about Peter and just last season when she had ?tea? on Will

Her ?tea? on will she had kept to herself til he got put on blast tho. Y?all just be looking for a reason to dislike that girl

I feel that y'all find any reason to dislike Kandi too. But hey. It's whatever.

I haven't liked Porsha since season 9, so I don't need a reason.  :letsmessfag:

HUGO

f

Scott, Kandi be really doing some annoying shit tho and complains about every damn thing. I genuinely don?t like that bitch. What has Porsha done besides spread the info Phaedra gave her?

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on November 26, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
f

Scott, Kandi be really doing some annoying shit tho and complains about every damn thing. I genuinely don?t like that bitch. What has Porsha done besides spread the info Phaedra gave her?

And I genuinely don't like Porsha. So what's the problem here?

Kalifornia.

Porsha is the biggest hypocrite on the show.

I stopped using when she attacked Kenya and then started crying about how she was bullied.
Only to turn around and have several more physical altercations with other people.