Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

She dresses like a damn 14 year old that just got a rainbow credit card

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on November 27, 2018, 09:24:49 PM
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is hilarious because this is JUST wtf she dresses like
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

DDFDDFFFDFFFFFFFDDDDD

She looks a mess but it works for her because she?s a singer and it looks like her Blair days..

M-Rocka

Quote from: Zanny on November 27, 2018, 09:24:49 PM

nnnnnsdksasaasa

MelMel

Quote from: BowDown on November 27, 2018, 09:43:04 PM
DDFDDFFFDFFFFFFFDDDDD

She looks a mess but it works for her because she?s a singer and it looks like her Blair days..
huh sis

🦚

Shamari?s Hair when she went cake tasting  :kii:  :kii:

This Stevie wonder hairline  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on November 28, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
Quote from: BowDown on November 27, 2018, 09:43:04 PM
DDFDDFFFDFFFFFFFDDDDD

huh sis
mnNddndddddddd

:overit:

Buy The Stars✨

Also why did you change the head line to Tanya debut like she just slayed the episode.  It wasn't even about she and she seems boring and like she is trying to hard imo

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 28, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Also why did you change the head line to Tanya debut like she just slayed the episode.  It wasn't even about she and she seems boring and like she is trying to hard imo
Hun, I never updated the headline. And I put Tanya?s debut in parenthesis because that it was leading up to her and the BBQ mess. She doesn?t need to try hard like Marlo, that?s just her personality. I like her already. Give her a chance.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 28, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 28, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Hun, I never updated the headline. And I put Tanya?s debut in parenthesis because that it was leading up to her and the BBQ mess. She doesn?t need to try hard like Marlo, that?s just her personality. I like her already. Give her a chance.

Hun Tanya is everything

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

November 28, 2018, 11:01:52 AM #88 Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 11:03:59 AM by Scott.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 28, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Is this Tanya girl the other addition?

She was supposed  to have a peach but they revoked it last minute.

I read somewhere she didn?t want her husbands past talked about on the show

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Zanny on November 28, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
you don't have to explain yourself hun

I asked a question and and he answered.  He is polite and knows how to have a convo without name calling or berating someone unlike a lot of y'all ...