Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Kalifornia.

[youtube autoplay=1 start=202 end=227][/youtube]

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

I do think ppl can feel these symptoms
Yet i strongly believe they should go get diagnosed because our daily happenings can easily be misconstrued as something deeper than it?s not

GLOCK

I?m currently being stalked by this girl on some fatal attraction shit.. who suffers from bipolar disorder and several suicidal attempts

I really do wish people would go get the help they need.. if u feel it.. go get it analyzed and monitored

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: i rep New Yawk like the statue of liberty. on December 03, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 03, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
https://www.talkspace.com/blog/2017/12/is-talking-about-your-mental-health-trendy/

Just gonna put that there coz I can't be bothered to explain to dummies anymore
I don?t think this article is in direct alignment with your statement

They begin by acknowledging that mental health issues among celebs is genuine and didn?t mockingly use quotation marks as you did to imply that their  challenges aren?t real.

Still reading but...
cxbvcxbvcxvb

BAPHOMET.

jayda.... just change the title of this thread hun...

Its kinda... conflicting with your posts.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
Yet i strongly believe they should go get diagnosed because our daily happenings can easily be misconstrued as something deeper than it?s not
!!! a gteat example of this is winter is coming and everyone is gonna come and talking about depression when it's not, it's literally your mood is effected from the lack of Vit D from the sun.
That doesn't mean you HAVE depression, a lot of people don't know the difference between FEELING depressed and actually suffering from depression.
That's what Bre is talking about.

GLOCK

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 03, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
!!! a gteat example of this is winter is coming and everyone is gonna come and talking about depression when it's not, it's literally your mood is effected from the lack of Vit D from the sun.
That doesn't mean you HAVE depression, a lot of people don't know the difference between FEELING depressed and actually suffering from depression.
That's what Bre is talking about.
yea a simple trip mess would be beneficial
I mean.. u say ur sick .. go get help
Even if it?s just talking

Talking goes a long ass way

Kaeli.

!

Cowgirl

FlowerBomb

December 03, 2018, 06:45:36 PM #161 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:46:55 PM by Twisted Elegance
Funny how certain people all of a sudden are taking mental health seriously now, or at least on a surface level, despite never talking about it or even mentioning before.
I guess I got them talking and thinking about it, which is a good thing I guess.

Cowgirl

Quote from: i rep New Yawk like the statue of liberty. on December 03, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
Hhggv

Jayd thought he was throwing down an ace mess but it was a blank card

nznffjffffffffffgggg

Just as I suspected.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 03, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
Funny how certain people all of a sudden are taking mental health seriously now, or at least on a surface level, despite never talking about it or even mentioning before.
I guess I got them talking and thinking about it, which is a good thing I guess.

mastermind!