"Black women should side eye Jeannie Mai"

Started by herbie, January 11, 2019, 10:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

Tea on her views regarding the Surviving Robert mess :diddraispoot:

ton

January 12, 2019, 12:36:40 AM #1 Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:41:23 AM by tontonton
Fuck how many Brands will she promote

ton

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

ton

ton

Quote from: black / indigenous / proud af! on January 12, 2019, 12:43:27 AM
10:26 :udontlookok:

Talks about how she "loves" Black guys, but prefers her "dark meat on the side, the white keeps me lean and clean..That's why I married a White man".

I thought she was cool but she's nothing but your typical White worshipping pale ass kissing Asian. No different than her cousins running those weave shops and hitting people with brooms in nail salons.

Toss the whole bitch away. With extra duck sauce
I'm disgusted

ton

What's this bitch Twitter

I wanna run her off Twitter like Keri

MelMel

Kaeli.

Quote from: black / indigenous / proud af! on January 11, 2019, 11:00:47 PM
I was already side eyeing her when I saw that clip of their "Niggerfishing" discussion on the show.
Thought she was pretty cool until then. Her slip was showing

Tamara and Lonnie were sitting there saying it's not OK and it's offensive, and she still kept saying some "Well I think it's a fashion statement" type of mess and basically challenging their view on it.

Bitch you have not one but BOTH of the Black women on the panel saying it's not OK. What else did you fucking need :omf:
wtf

But if I slit my eyelids in half and started speaking in Chinese calligraphy I would be wrong :guys:

Kaeli.

b7

FlowerBomb

I dunno why Loni hasn't read her yet
I know it's not professional, but sometimes you gotta SHOUT at a bitch to make them understand

FlowerBomb

January 12, 2019, 08:36:55 AM #14 Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:37:51 AM by Hey, I'm Slick Woods
!!! She has the hardest job, especially when you're the one the ignorance is directed at and your VERBALIZING why isn't ok, but your still being cut down by a bitch who doesn't understand it, who isn't in that seat and therefore should listen to the 2 people on that panel who is affected directly.
But this is a bitch that thinks racism died in the 80's and everything since then is just a misunderstanding, miscommunication or light fun!