I'm glad someone fucking said it....

Started by Herb., November 14, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

The statue of liberty was meant to be colorless. That pic on the left is fake. The French were racist as well. lol

GLOCK

Yea the picture may be fake but the history is real :dead:

It was a black woman

Ulysses

No one is stopping ANYONE from making their profile pic the flag of Kenya. Maybe start the movement?? I don't see anyone complaining about people not making their profile pic one of Kenya ' s flag WITHOUT Making it their OWN profile pic. 

Not to mention, France is also one of our longest running allies so of course Americans showing support of our distant friend is not too far fetched. Especially after our terrorist attacks, France was fully supporrive.

Makes sense to me.

mauza

Quote from: G L O C K on November 14, 2015, 07:44:01 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 14, 2015, 07:42:48 PM
Was the original Statue of Liberty a statue of a black woman? According to Urban Intellectuals, that would be a "yes"; it reports that the original statue (a tribute to black slaves) presented to the United States was intended to celebrate the "part that Black soldiers played in the ending of Black African Bondage in the United States" and that it was the idea of French historian Edourd de Laboulaye, chairman of the French Anti-Slavery Society, and sculptor Frederic Auguste Bartholdi - both anti-slavery abolitionists.
America is so disgusting
The fact that most Americans don't even know this tho

!

"جاني الاسمر"

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Herb.

November 14, 2015, 08:07:34 PM #185 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:07:52 PM by Herbie
everyone asks that lol

im white

u

Sinpool

Herb.

jo9hip8guof7yicdltuxkryzde'vciy;gluxfr

wai, cuz i get that one too :uhh:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

LOONA.

Quote from: Ulysses on November 14, 2015, 07:56:48 PM

Not to mention, France is also one of our longest running allies so of course Americans showing support of our distant friend is not too far fetched. Especially after our terrorist attacks, France was fully supporrive.

True   

Boomz

Quote from: Drais. on November 14, 2015, 08:39:51 PM

True   

Good point.

I'm sure if this happened in Germany (no shade Malc) or Russia, countries we have a long history of conflict with, we wouldn't be in mourning.

Herb.

I'm pretty sure 80% of the people doing this mess really have little to no knowledge of us being allies or anything of the sort. And I'm sure I am underestimating.

pCj

November 14, 2015, 09:19:22 PM #193 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:19:57 PM by LOL!
No one is stopping ANYONE from making their profile pic the flag of Kenya. Maybe start the movement?? I don't see anyone complaining about people not making their profile pic one of Kenya ' s flag WITHOUT Making it their OWN profile pic. 

Makes sense to me.
d

People can be sheep, so I don't really care if they wanna add the flag overlay, but to me, it's almost as if Facebook is saying that this tragedy is a greater deal than other recent tragedies.

Herb.

November 14, 2015, 09:27:26 PM #194 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:28:17 PM by Herbie
uh oh, #clapback is in effect

QuoteBlack people are pissing me the fuck off!!!! So fucking quick to say "black lives matter" and get mad when someone changes the "black" to "all" but want to discredit the seriousness or compare tragedies when it comes to Paris. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Pray for Paris, pray for Lebanon, pray for Syria, pray for humanity and pray for yourself because clearly you are a fucking ignorant low life human being.

and this response:

QuoteFinalllly someone says it. When I say it people look at me and say im not really black so that's why I feel that way.Noooo its called the truth.