Started by BAPHOMET., February 06, 2019, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2019, 10:30:03 AM
Quote from: U.S. Border Patrol on February 07, 2019, 10:27:23 AM
Quote from: MARS. on February 07, 2019, 08:53:25 AM
Quotealyciarodgers
These teeth look much better then the big ass chicklettes the dentist should be shamed!

:dead:

In order for the teeth to sit properly yiur natural teeth have to be shaved down....all the celebs with the big teeth opted not to get their teeth shaved down like this

This is fckn DISGUSTING! Im so happy that my natural smile is literally PERFECT! ugh!

My invisalign got my teeth looking amazing !!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: U.S. Border Patrol on February 07, 2019, 10:57:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2019, 10:30:03 AM
Quotealyciarodgers
These teeth look much better then the big ass chicklettes the dentist should be shamed!

In order for the teeth to sit properly yiur natural teeth have to be shaved down....all the celebs with the big teeth opted not to get their teeth shaved down like this

This is fckn DISGUSTING! Im so happy that my natural smile is literally PERFECT! ugh!

My invisalign got my teeth looking amazing !!!
Yea, or atleast have ur mess corrected with braces.  I couldn't imagine having to shave down my teeth.  Is this that girl from love and hip hop in this video tho? She needed this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quotealyciarodgers

In order for the teeth to sit properly your natural teeth have to be shaved down....all the celebs with the big teeth opted not to get their teeth shaved down like this

If you?re doing porcelain veneers they don?t shave them down that much. It?s only when they?re doing porcelain caps when they shave them to nubs

Vonc2002

February 07, 2019, 11:04:29 AM #36 Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 11:04:36 AM by Vonc2002
Hugo, wassup?  U got baby teeth in ur mouth too?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Are you into this stuff? You like niggas wearing animal tails and shit during sex.     

:ummwhat:

Zankou.

jjjjjjjjjs

this nigga had braces and still needed veneer shit!

oh and RIP to his father and stuff

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on February 07, 2019, 11:04:48 AM
Are you into this stuff? You like niggas wearing animal tails and shit during sex.     

:ummwhat:
He did say he liked costumes. Bre did as well, which is probably why he was salivating over sonic's thighs

Vonc2002

Zankou.

February 07, 2019, 11:10:40 AM #42 Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 11:10:48 AM by MARS.
baph specifically said he likes to watch people in animal costumes fck

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on February 07, 2019, 11:10:40 AM
baph specifically said he likes to watch people in animal costumes fck
And got the nerve to be the creator of this thread :dead: